Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bika Ready: Maybe it Will Be Me Against Sergey Kovalev!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bika Ready: Maybe it Will Be Me Against Sergey Kovalev!

Australia's Sakio Bika has felt the euphoria of winning a boxing world-title and has suffered the sickening low and bitter taste of losing a prized belt.

That awful taste remains in the mouth of this hard man raised in a slum in the central African nation of Cameroon.

"That won't be happening again," Bika, referring to the warm night in Los Angeles last August when he lost his WBC super middleweight title to Anthony "The Dog" Dirrell in a unanimous points decision, told AAP.

At the early hour for Australian sports fans of 5am Sunday AEST Bika, half a world away in the subzero temperatures of Quebec City, Canada, will attempt to do something extraordinary.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This dude is dreaming already and he hasn't even gotten beat up yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
      This dude is dreaming already and he hasn't even gotten beat up yet.
      You hating doe.

Comment

I think Stevenson looked right past him to be honest. Not saying that I think Bika will win, I'd love it if he did though. I hope he catches Stevenson cold and takes him out.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
          I think Stevenson looked right past him to be honest. Not saying that I think Bika will win, I'd love it if he did though. I hope he catches Stevenson cold and takes him out.
          LOL at Bika knocking out an elite opponent.

If he does, he troubles stevenson....but will most likely still grab a decision

Comment

As much I'd like Stevenson to get beat after ****ing everyone over the last few years, a Kovalev vs. Bika fight is just not what I want.

Comment

Working...
            X