No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Stevenson-Bika, Beterbiev-Campillo Weighin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Stevenson-Bika, Beterbiev-Campillo Weighin

Adonis Stevenson defends his World light heavyweight crown for the fifth time as he faces Australia's Sakio Bika. The two collide Saturday afternoon at Colisee Pepsi in Quebec City, Canada, with the bout to air live on CBS (Saturday, 3:00pm ET).

Stevenson came in at 174.4 lbs. for his championship bout, but had to wait for his challenger to come correct in order for the title fight to become official.

Despite coming in as the perceived smaller fighter in a career spent at middleweight and super middleweight, Bika showed up heavy at 175.8 lbs. The former super middleweight titlist was granted up to two hours to drop the excess weight, but apparently only needed one hour.
    [Click Here To Read More]

With over 160 boxers, Harmon could have had a way better CBS début show then this. Main event should be pretty entertaining tho. Hopefully Stevenson fight Kovalev next.

Comment

Campillo looks like he worked out. Is that a herpe on Beterbiev's lip? Hopefully he got it munching on his hot ass manager's box.

Comment

Wow, six fighters and only one has tattoos!

Comment

For some reason, I had it in my mind that Stevenson was the taller/bigger of the two. This should be a good scrap.

Comment

bika and campillo by ko

Comment

He looks a lil drained and he has limited definition in his stomach.....didn't train like he should, hopefully Bika lands a haymaker and puts him away.

Comment

Comment

Ive allas liked campillo. I hope he does well. Stevenson better be atleast littlebit focused..

Comment

All them look great! War Campillo!!

Comment

Working...
                    X