No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Stevenson-Bika Weights From Quebec City

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Stevenson-Bika Weights From Quebec City

Adonis Stevenson defends his World light heavyweight crown for the fifth time as he faces former super middleweight titlist Sakio Bika. The two collide Saturday afternoon at Colisee Pepsi in Quebec City, Canada, with the bout to air live on CBS (Saturday, 3:00pm ET).

In the televised chief support, rising light heavywieght Artur Beterbiev faces former titlist Gabriel Campillo in a dangerous crossroads bout. Beterbiev (7-0, 7KOs) tipped the scales at the divisional limit of 175 lbs., while Campillo (25-6-1, 12KOs) came in at 174.6 lbs. [Click Here To Read More]

How the hell does Bika come in heavy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Bika : 175.8 lbs lol
      Stevenson: 174.4 lbs

Bika has 2 hours to lose the weight or its a non title bout.

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
        How the hell does Bika come in heavy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        I've seen this happen a number of times, guys from lower weight classes moving up and come heavy. Probably just not used to making 175, he has been making 168 for so long and I'm sure has done things a very specific way for all these years, now he has to do things differently, probably expected cutting to 175 would be a breeze.

Comment

Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
          I've seen this happen a number of times, guys from lower weight classes moving up and come heavy. Probably just not used to making 175, he has been making 168 for so long and I'm sure has done things a very specific way for all these years, now he has to do things differently, probably expected cutting to 175 would be a breeze.
          exactly what happens, they think they can slack off a lil or not run those 6 miles now they only running 4 or they eat a lil more then they should. One lil change in your diet or workout routine can throw your metabolism into a different mode.

Comment

Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post

Yea thats gotta be it. They should have aimed at 173.

Comment

Smh........

Comment

If I was bika I'd say **** it and not lose it. He doesn't have much chance in this fight, the last thing he needs to be doing is starving himself to ditch this pound.

Comment

He has made weight second time. 174.6 lb.

Comment

He can lose .8 in 2 hours.

War Bika! Do it for your wife!

Comment

Working...
                    X