Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bika: I'll Shock The World, Knock Adonis Stevenson Out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bika: I'll Shock The World, Knock Adonis Stevenson Out!

Former WBC super middleweight champion Sakio Bika (32-6-3, 21 KOs) is promising to make a big stamen when he makes his light heavyweight debut on Saturday night against heavily favored WBC champion Adonis Stevenson (25-1, 21 KOs) in the Premier Boxing Champions [PBC] headliner from the Pepsi Coliseum in Quebec City, Quebec, Canada.

Bika was derailed in his rematch with unbeaten Anthony Dirrell last year. Dirrell won a twelve round decision and Bika's title. The Cameroon slugger feels better since moving up to 175-pounds. He is the most experienced opponent to step in the ring with Stevenson.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Would like to be proven wrong, but not only has he not KO'd top comp, but he hasn't even beat them.

So i'm not very optimistic of it

Comment

It sure would be nice if he could beat down the women brutalizer. I don't see it happening.

Comment

Fight is a bit overhypes imo. Should be easy for Adonis.

Comment

simple solution to get super girl out

Bikas trainer

" adonis just came out with a quote saying
          Your wife is a beast.then he laughed and said he is a pimp and has some chicks for you.99$ a pop.
          He said you married a half man half wilderbeast.
          Your a laughing stock over there" in a aussie accenz

Simple solution

Comment

bika has lost to ward, calzaghe, bute , anthony direll and he thinks he can knock-out stevenson gimme a break...haymon should be ashamed of himself.

Comment

Bika sorry to say but you are going to get knocked out by Adonis. You are too stationary for Stevenson you will eat his Jab and receive that thunderous left hand:boxinga
              Last edited by chardrnm; 04-02-2015, 01:35 AM. Reason: Wrong Spelling

Comment

Oh Really! I would love see it if you can dare to do so.

Comment

After seeing mere contender Fonfara knock Stevenson around the ring and on his ass, would not be surprised to see Bika do it as well. Until he beats Kovalev he will not be called superman to me. Fake superman is more like it.

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
                    Would like to be proven wrong, but not only has he not KO'd top comp, but he hasn't even beat them.

So i'm not very optimistic of it
                    He's got to use his head as a weapon, like his eyebrow muscles and stuff

Comment

Working...
                    X