Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bika: It Would Please Me To Spoil Stevenson-Kovalev!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bika: It Would Please Me To Spoil Stevenson-Kovalev!

Former champion Sakio Bika is obviously upset as he heads into Saturday's fight with WBC light heavyweight champion Adonis Stevenson, taking place at the Pepsi Coliseum in Quebec, City. The fight will headline the CBS debut of Premier Boxing Champions.

As the fight days count down, very few people are talking about Bika (32-6-3, 21 KO's). Most of the media attention has been on a light heavyweight unification between Stevenson (25-1, 21KOs) and WBO/IBF/WBA champion Sergey Kovalev, who is the mandatory challenger to the WBC title. The World Boxing Council has ordered the Stevenson-Bika winner to face Kovalev next.
    [Click Here To Read More]

true... you do have a lot of names on your resume...how many have you beat though?

Comment

Well you spoil pretty much every fight you're involved in so the next step is to start spoiling other peoples fights too.

Comment

I think this is where Bika gets his first ko defeat,Bika was never a really big super middle and Stevenson has carried his huge punch up and it is a monster , if lands flush it will even derail Kovalev the intended future opponent. I hope Bika makes it through as he is always value for money I just cant see it here.

Comment

If Sakio Bika becomes the lineal light heavyweight champion I will start looking for another sport.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr 117-111 View Post
            If Sakio Bika becomes the lineal light heavyweight champion I will start looking for another sport.
            Harsh bro.

Comment

We don't need that

Comment

if you survived baldomir, you can survive anything

Comment

As would I be pleased............sexually that is.

Comment

It's not really much worse than Duckinson being called lineal LHW champion. Him and Cotto are tow guys who devalued the meaning of lineal champion big time.

Comment

Working...
                    X