No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Guillermo Jones Confronts Shannon Briggs in Panama

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Guillermo Jones Confronts Shannon Briggs in Panama

Former WBO world heavyweight champion Shannon "The Cannon" Briggs (58-6-1, 51 KOs) is used to being the hunter, stalking out champion Wladimir Klitschko and crashing his events.

On Friday night he got taste of his own medicine, when former cruiserweight champion Guillermo Jones (39-3-2, 31KOs) confronted him following a victory in Panama.

Briggs had his first fight of 2015 and knocked out Hungarian journeyman Zoltan Petranyi (51-22-1, 16 KOs) with bodyshots at the Hotel Sortis in Panama City.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Let the Steroid battle begin! That would be a better Opponent for Briggs though. Would love to see it.

Comment

Make this fight, Briggs needs to step up his game.

Comment

Yes, please make this fight

Comment

Would be a fun fight. - I really don´t understand why Briggs keeps fighting Zoltans of the world. Briggs is old, but with his power and chin he´d be a threat to anyone stupid enough to go toe to toe with him (at least for the first 3rds or so). Arreola would be a perfect opponent for the Cannon: neither will ever be a champ, but the entertainment value would be awesome. And that brings money.

Comment

They should fight each other, just for the crack.

Comment

Briggs should call him a cheat. Jones has tested positive.

Comment

I want to see Briggs vs Tyson Fury in "The Battle of the Blowhards."

Comment

nice

Originally posted by Mr.Daddy View Post
                  I want to see Briggs vs Tyson Fury in "The Battle of the Blowhards."
                  Lol hahahaha, That would entertaining for sure, I'd like to see it. :ANYWORD:

Comment

Jones gonna need the money after all this crap he's going through. Sued and banned? Shiiiiii

Comment

Working...
                    X