No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Beterbiev's Manager Fires Back at Sergey Kovalev

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Beterbiev's Manager Fires Back at Sergey Kovalev

The war of words continue in the saga between WBO/IBF/WBA champion Sergey Kovalev and young gun Artur Beterbiev (7-0, 7KOs). Beterbiev faces former champion Gabriel Campillo (25-6-1, 11KOs) on April 4 in Quebec City, airing live on CBS and TVA Sports. Campillo had previously faced, and got knocked out, by division ruler Sergey Kovalev, who has the WBO/WBA/IBF titles.

Beterbiev threw down some fighting words, when he declared that he would beat Kovalev - again. Beterbiev says he beat Kovalev twice in the amateurs and plans to make it a trilogy of wins when they meet in the pros.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    The war of words continue in the saga between WBO/IBF/WBA champion Sergey Kovalev and young gun Artur Beterbiev (7-0, 7KOs). Beterbiev faces former champion Gabriel Campillo (25-6-1, 11KOs) on April 4 in Quebec City, airing live on CBS and TVA Sports. Campillo had previously faced, and got knocked out, by division ruler Sergey Kovalev, who has the WBO/WBA/IBF titles.

Beterbiev threw down some fighting words, when he declared that he would beat Kovalev - again. Beterbiev says he beat Kovalev twice in the amateurs and plans to make it a trilogy of wins when they meet in the pros.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Lmao ****s about to get ugly like Kovalev

Comment

Kovalev beating an unproven sht talker won't prove a thing. Artur should step his game up before calling out the champ and at least get some good wins other than Cloud under his belt

Comment

Shouldn't this lady know her place? [/QUOTE]stay out of big boy talks. I believe they just awoke a sleeping giant in Kovster! Artur will hate the chick after Kovster sticks head up his ass agai
        Last edited by fanofboxing101; 03-22-2015, 03:50 PM. Reason: being stupid

Comment

Arturs manager is the hottest chick in boxing

Comment

So basically it's OK for Beterbiev to trash talk, but Kovalev defending himself with his own trash talk (and setting the record straight about their fights in the amateurs) is apparently not OK and makes him ugly?

PMS - 1
            Logic - 0

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
              Arturs manager is the hottest chick in boxing
              You got that right. The first time I saw her photo, I found it hard to believe that she had anything to do with boxing.

Comment

Weak as hell response. Let Artur earn his shot against the krusher,and then sergey can give him his beating. In the mean time,kovalev can say and do whatever he damn pleases.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Daddy View Post
                  You got that right. The first time I saw her photo, I found it hard to believe that she had anything to do with boxing.
                  Pics, please?

Comment

The Quack is loving this. Nothing better than letting Kovalev take all the challenges.

Well played, Quack

Comment

Working...
                    X