No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Adonis Stevenson Continues Grind For Bika

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Adonis Stevenson Continues Grind For Bika

WBC light heavyweight champion Adonis Stevenson is working hard for his upcoming defense against Sakio Bika, who previously held the WBC title at super middleweight. The CBS televised fight takes place on April 4th from the Pepsi Coliseum in Quebec. Stevenson has vowed to become the first boxer to knock Bika out. The winner of the fight will have to defend the title, per the recent order of the WBC, against mandatory challenger Sergey Kovalev, who also holds the light heavyweight titles of the WBA, WBO, IBF and recently picked up the WBC's Diamond belt at 175-pounds. Photos by Robert Levesque/PhotoZone.

[Click Here To Read More]

Hopefully they actually fight Kovalev next, whoever wins.

Comment

Lol. Grind for Bika... Pathetic low life prostitute abusing coward. I'd fight Stevenson myself, I'm at 180 at the moment. Think I can hurt him pretty good.

Comment

Sakio Bika is a tough cookie who has never been stopped even tough he has fought the likes of Calzaghe and Ward. He even managed to give them a hard time.

If Stevenson can manage to stop "the scorpion" it will make the Kovalev fight that much more interesting.

Comment

Lets hope Bika can properly maul and abuse the pedo-rapist.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
            Lol. Grind for Bika... Pathetic low life prostitute abusing coward. I'd fight Stevenson myself, I'm at 180 at the moment. Think I can hurt him pretty good.
            Is that lbs - or mL of alcahol per 100mg of blood?
            Last edited by kafkod; 03-21-2015, 01:32 PM.

Comment

Hate when boxers shadow box with snapbacks on, looks stupid

Comment

War Bika! Do it for that wife of yours!

Poor bastard will probably throw the fight now.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
                  I'd like to see it ! Can a man be redeemed ? Ur the hating keyboard coward . If U saw Stevenson in the street ud prolly ask for his autograph .

Comment

Originally posted by -KULT- View Post
                    Sakio Bika is a tough cookie who has never been stopped even tough he has fought the likes of Calzaghe and Ward. He even managed to give them a hard time.

If Stevenson can manage to stop "the scorpion" it will make the Kovalev fight that much more interesting.
                    Bika is moving up to LHW, he has never fought there. Stevenson is taking a soft touch but Bika is awkward as an opponent; can't see him winning though. I'm waiting for Stevenson's next excuse to not fight Kovalev after this fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X