No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Michael Katsidis Victorious In Comeback Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Michael Katsidis Victorious In Comeback Fight

If it were a farewell party, then Michael Katsidis could at say he went out with a win.

Alas, the badly faded former lightweight contender will likely fight on following Friday's victory, scoring a six-round unanimous decision win over Philippines' Rodynie Rafol.

Scores were 58-56 (twice) and 59-55 in what was a hard-fought affair—as if Katsidis ever knew any other way to ply his trade. The win is his firsr since last summer, when he had his hand raised for the second time in as many tries versus Graham Earl. [Click Here To Read More]

2 much punishnent especially the past 3 years...his team needs 2 sit him down...He'll b walking on his heels soon...

Comment

I was big Katsidis fan back in the day. You always knew you were in for a fun night watching him fight.

I read the other day that he wanted another trip to the UK to face Burns or Mitchell again..hopefully he calls it a day now though and goes out on a win.

That Coyle KO was sad to watch. No one wants to see that again.

Comment

Stick a fork in him, he is past done.

Comment

This dude needs to stop or his health will be terrible as he gets older...

Comment

Building up a PPV rematch fight at Wembley against Tommy Coyle with a stacked undercard.

Comment

I hoped after Coyle he'd call it a day.
              As a fan I couldn't watch him fight again it's too painful.
              I think in the back of everyone's mind is what if the old Micky turns up.
              Sadly he hasn't turned up for a fair while now

Comment

Working...
              X