No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jennings is Not Impressed With Wilder's Performance

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jennings is Not Impressed With Wilder's Performance

Undefeated heavyweight challenger Bryant "By-By" Jennings (19-0) wasn't impressed with Deontay Wilder's title winning performance on January 17th. Wilder captured the WBC belt with a wide points victory over Bermane Stiverne at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in a bout that was televised by Showtime.

Jennings said that Wilder did what he has to do to win but in a fight of that magnitude, he needed to do more.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Hes right, wlad is the real champ so the stiverne wilder fight wasn't really anything to get excited over. Stiverne was a hyped up overweight slob who got his ass kicked and outclassed by wilder who was in much better shape, but would still fall to wlad. That is about the only heavyweight fight I really want to see, wilder vs. Klitschko

Comment

Wilder would ko jennings

Comment

I wasn't too impressed with Jennings-Perez..

Comment

Jennings is one sour dude, he would have loved the shot at Stiverne himself with a chance to win a title.
          Now he's getting iced by Wlad

Comment

Wilders performance was fine, he did what he had to do. Stiverne was poor

Comment

You have to be a salty hater to say wilder didnt do good, he almost knocked stiverne out too

Comment

If Jennings can beat Wlad, and I think he can. Jennings haters will only grow, lol. But whatever, I think Wilder is just okay, nothing special. Wilders getting a lot of Pub from the boxing establishment for various reasons other than skill level imo.

Wilder to me is just another creation or act, kinda like Broner, and not a good role model for normal people. If you like fame, glitz, Hollywood super star status glamour types then I guess Wilder is more your thing.

Wilder flails, doesn't have control of his body, lots of effort but less skill going on there. Big talker, loves to boast and talk about himself [insert Gag Reflex], his personality to me is kinda manufactured cookie cutter and paste..., im tough blah blah blah...

I like Jennings, he's his own man, not an boxing establishment pawn like Wilder. :ANYWORD:

Comment

win or lose, I would want him to face wilder

Comment

I think Jennings is better than Wilder.

Comment

Working...
                    X