No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Berto Satisfied With Performance Against Lopez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Berto Satisfied With Performance Against Lopez

Citizens Business Bank Arena, Ontario, California - Radio Rahim catches up with former welterweight champion Andre Berto to discuss his sixth round knockout victory over Josesito Lopez in their Premier Boxing Champions headliner on Spike TV, breaking down the way the fight with Lopez played out, whether he was bothered by the fast early style of Lopez, what he worked on to get the victory, and more.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Lost first 5 rounds, as defensively inactive as usual taking a ton of unecessary shots, failed to set anything up and barely threw a body shot, won purely on physical talent because he could hit harder and felt Lopez couldn't hurt him, yeah let's be happy.

That performance would get Berto knocked out vs most of the other top welterweights.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfocus View Post
      Lost first 5 rounds, as defensively inactive as usual taking a ton of unecessary shots, failed to set anything up and barely threw a body shot, won purely on physical talent because he could hit harder and felt Lopez couldn't hurt him, yeah let's be happy.

That performance would get Berto knocked out vs most of the other top welterweights.
      That's the fight I saw.

Comment

berto looked great and in top form. He's ready to step up to the next level

Comment

Nothing to be impressed about, he lost every round but with all that said I knew Lopez was gonna get caught and eventually dropped. Lopez can be an idiot at times, he shouldn't have got too aggressive despite outboxing Berto pretty easily.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
            Nothing to be impressed about, he lost every round but with all that said I knew Lopez was gonna get caught and eventually dropped. Lopez can be an idiot at times, he shouldn't have got too aggressive despite outboxing Berto pretty easily.
            Dude please tell me what's going on, no one is responding to my questions in the other thread, I waited all week for this and now I see it was yesterday, and on a different channel than NBC? What the heck is this? I thought it was every saturday on NBC.

Comment

Working...
            X