No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Kovalev vs. Pascal Massive Weighin Gallery

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Kovalev vs. Pascal Massive Weighin Gallery

MONTREAL, QC, CAN. —Sergey Kovalev and Jean Pascal both made weight for their anticipated light heavyweight clash Saturday evening at Bell Centre in Montreal, Quebec City, Canada.

Kovalev tipped the scales at 174 lbs. for his first fight as a three-belt light heavyweight titlist (and fifth overall defense of any belt). Pascal, former king of all light heavyweights, came in right at the 175 lb. divisional limit.

In the co-feature, undefeated Vyacheslav Glazkov takes on former cruiserweight champion Steve Cunningham in a pairing of top heavyweight contenders.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Does Glazkov have a black eye? & he looks so small even next to cruiserweight cunningham

Comment

Originally posted by 80sFighter View Post
      Does Glazkov have a black eye? & he looks so small even next to cruiserweight cunningham
      Looks like he does and i wouldnt be surprised. I've been at his camp before the Adamek fight and its a complete mess.

He is also a pretty big guy, just not huge for a HW. Cunningham is 6'3 and 210 of pure muscle as well

Comment

look at this heredia chemically enhanced freak.

KOvalev going to stop drop and roll this weirdo out of the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post

LoL going to the gym regularly and eating a healthy diet must be such a foreign concept to you cause I can't understand why you get so intimidated and astounded when you see someone in phenomenal shape. Then again stuffing your face and crying roids in front of your computer is easier than hauling your ass to the gym.

Comment

In pascals defence, he's always been in amazing shape even before memo. He stays in shape Year round.

Comment

Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
              LoL going to the gym regularly and eating a healthy diet must be such a foreign concept to you cause I can't understand why you get so intimidated and astounded when you see someone in phenomenal shape. Then again stuffing your face and crying roids in front of your computer is easier than hauling your ass to the gym.
              you don't know me at all. i jog every early morning and i eat right. for all we know you're probably the fat obese one.

and pascal hired angel heredia an expert steroid chemist for a reason. just remember that.

Comment

you don't know me at all. i jog every early morning and i eat right. for all we know you're probably the fat obese one.

and pascal hired angel heredia an expert steroid chemist for a reason. just remember that.
                I hit the gym regularly like 3x a week and I look good mate that's why I don't find it so hard to believe that a boxer that spends most of his life in a gym preparing for war looks incredible at his weigh in, I've transformed my body on occasion so I know the rewards of a good workout regime. I'm just saying there's no need to cry roids lol.

Comment

Devine Hammer your as pathetic as they come . Pascals ripped 6 pack makes u believe he's enhanced but Kovalev's 23 KO's with slightly over half of those coming by way of body shots doesn't alarm u at all ? I guess his one KO by way of a pine box has u in a slumber as well ?

Comment

Can't wait!

The co-main event is going to be good too.

Comment

Working...
                    X