No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayfield's Manager: Erick Bone Chosen to Fight Porter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mayfield's Manager: Erick Bone Chosen to Fight Porter

Erick Bone has been chosen to fight Shawn Porter as the late replacement in Friday's "Premier Boxing Champions" headliner, with Karim Mayfield pegged as the standby, according to Mayfield's manager and brother, LaRon Mayfield.

Mayfield was flown in from San Francisco but ultimately, SpikeTV execs picked Bone, from Ecuador, to replace the ill Roberto Garcia. The card takes place at the Citizens Business Bank Arena in Ontario, California.
    [Click Here To Read More]

al haymon once again picks the most easiest opponent to make his fighter look good!!!!! i dont even like mayfeild but he was a step up from the initial fighter garcia and way above bone !!!!!!!!! this is one of the main reasons pbc will fail real boxing scholars like me will not watch bum fights !!!!!!!!!!! al knows porter is nothing more than a hype job and if you pair him against anyone that is good he will loose !!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by 3Sun2; 03-13-2015, 02:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 3Sun2 View Post
      al haymon !!!!!
      "Mayfield was flown in from San Francisco but ultimately, SpikeTV execs picked Bone, from Ecuador, to replace the ill Roberto Garcia"

Comment

Never heard of Bone wanted Mayfield smh

Comment

War Derrick Boner!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

"Spike TV execs"

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

Originally posted by 3sun2 View Post
              al haymon once again picks the most easiest opponent to make his fighter look good!!!!! I dont even like mayfeild but he was a step up from the initial fighter garcia and way above bone !!!!!!!!! This is one of the main reasons pbc will fail real boxing scholars like me will not watch bum fights !!!!!!!!!!! Al knows porter is nothing more than a hype job and if you pair him against anyone that is good he will loose !!!!!!!!!!
              jump off a bridge already u ******

Comment

Haymon is buying air time. Why would Spike executives have any say?

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                  Haymon is buying air time. Why would Spike executives have any say?
                  Or pick a worse, less known opponent

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                    "Mayfield was flown in from San Francisco but ultimately, SpikeTV execs picked Bone, from Ecuador, to replace the ill Roberto Garcia"
                    i heard from reliable people that haymon is the one ythat hand picked the replacement !!!!!!!! why would spiketv give two flying fcks about who haymon put on ????!!!!!!! they already made their money , haymon is the one trying to gget his money back !!!!!!! thats why he is putting his fighter in there with a easy touch like bone !!!!!!!! it doesnt matter anyway you can only protect a bum like porter for so long !!!!!!! sooner or later the truth will be revealed and exposed just like berto and ortiz was !!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X