No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather-Pacquiao: USADA Announces Involvement

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mayweather-Pacquiao: USADA Announces Involvement

Floyd Mayweather and Manny Pacquiao have agreed to take part in a US Anti-Doping Agency (USADA) Olympic-style testing program ahead of their 2 May mega-bout in Las Vegas.

Drug testing had long been a major stumbling block in bringing together the biggest drawcards of their generation, but USADA confirmed both fighters have consented to rules established under the World Anti-Doping Code and the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) banned-substance list.

"It's a strong statement of the importance of clean and safe competition to have these two fighters voluntarily agree to have a WADA level anti-doping program implemented for this fight," said USADA CEO Travis Tygart in a statement.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Floyd on dem Ariza Shakes.

Comment

And to think Manny sued Floyd and everybody else over something he had to partake in anyway.

He could've submitted to these tests a century ago and the fight would have taken place when it mattered.

That delay over testing served Manny quite well.

Comment

so this is the company that hides Floyd's dirty tests right?

Comment

Testing for blood doping and all can't be on any shakes lol

Comment

Manny finally steps up and faces the biggest test in his entire career....and i'm not talkin about Floyd either....

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
              Apparently, the other side is not arguing over the choice nor raising concerns.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                3 a-samples bruh.

Mak you have been here longer than I have, did Floyd fans accuse Manny of being dirty due to Ariza back then?

Comment

i don't trust USADA in boxing at all. they have been completely corrupt so far. i wouldn't be surprised if they test manny 10x more than floyd as per his request. also heredia is known for cheating USADA tests and so he should feel safe with floyd.

this is all dirty imo. VADA should have been involved.

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
                    Apparently, the other side is not arguing over the choice nor raising concerns.
                    Floyd is the boss though.

Comment

Working...
                    X