Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Berto-Lopez, Porter, Arreola - Spike PBC Weighin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Berto-Lopez, Porter, Arreola - Spike PBC Weighin

The weights are in for the Premier Boxing Champions debut event on Spike TV, which is taking place on Saturday night from the Citizens Business Bank Arena in Ontario, California and promoted by Goossen Promotions. Josesito Lopez came in at 146.3, while Andre Berto was 146. Heavyweight Chris Arreola was 262.4 and his opponent Curtis Harper was 265.2. Former welterweight champion Shawn Porter was 146.7. The weight of his opponent, Roberto Garcia, is not yet known as he did not weigh in with the rest of the fighters.

[Click Here To Read More]

arreola looks slimmer for once

Comment

$

arreola looks slimmer for once

Comment

Arreola looks disgusting. Sloppy trainer "Wing" Henry Ramirez has a slob for a heavyweight - go figure. Where the **** is Roberto Garcia? Did he forget he weigh in was today?

Comment

Garcia vs porter seems to be called off...I'm hearing Garcia had to go to the hospital and was advised not to fight due to some health issues.

Comment

Berto looks drained at welter now...he may just weigh 165lbs tomorrow - he should go to Lopez's body. This matchup makes sense for both fighters right now

Comment

Didn't Garcia have a blood related issue once before?

Comment

Steve Kim @steveucnlive · 1h 1 hour ago
                So did Roberto Garcia pull out of the fight tomorrow vs Shawn Porter? #boxing

Steve Kim @steveucnlive · 3m 3 minutes ago
                B12 poisoning..... yeah, NOW I've heard it all in #boxing

Steve Kim @steveucnlive · 2m 2 minutes ago
                Ok, now, I dont want to scare anyone, but Im hearing Karim Mayfield is a possibility to replace Garcia vs Porter

Comment

Uncle al isn't gonna like this. If mayfield is the replacement at least there will be a guaranteed ko

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell Kane View Post
                    Steve Kim @steveucnlive · 1h 1 hour ago
                    So did Roberto Garcia pull out of the fight tomorrow vs Shawn Porter? #boxing

Steve Kim @steveucnlive · 3m 3 minutes ago
                    B12 poisoning..... yeah, NOW I've heard it all in #boxing

Steve Kim @steveucnlive · 2m 2 minutes ago
                    Ok, now, I dont want to scare anyone, but Im hearing Karim Mayfield is a possibility to replace Garcia vs Porter
                    Man that might be an ugly, mauling fight but it's a decent opponent tbh. I wouldn't mind seeing it

Comment

Working...
                    X