Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Mayweather, Pacquiao Go Face To Face in LA!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Mayweather, Pacquiao Go Face To Face in LA!

Los Angeles, California - Eleven-time, five-division world champion Floyd "Money" Mayweather and eight-division world champion Manny "Pac-Man" Pacquiao took part in their exclusive press event in Los Angeles in anticipation of their history-making championship showdown on Saturday, May 2 live on pay-per-view. The two fighters were accompanied by their respective team members. The WBO/WBC/WBA welterweight titles will be at stake in the contest. Showtime and HBO will join forces to distribute the pay-per-view event. All experts are anticipating record breaking numbers in every financial area for the fight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Would have been nice if they were
    2 feet closer.

More tension

Can HBO and Showtime do a joint face off show. Where they sit at a table and answer max and jim grey questions

Comment

that face off needs a photoshop...

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        Los Angeles, California - Eleven-time, five-division world champion Floyd "Money" Mayweather and eight-division world champion Manny "Pac-Man" Pacquiao took part in their exclusive press event in Los Angeles in anticipation of their history-making championship showdown on Saturday, May 2 live on pay-per-view. The two fighters were accompanied by their respective team members. The WBO/WBC/WBA welterweight titles will be at stake in the contest. Showtime and HBO will join forces to distribute the pay-per-view event. All experts are anticipating record breaking numbers in every financial area for the fight.
        [Click Here To Read More]
        First! Interesting press conference.

Comment

floyd definitely isnt bigger than manny. maybe a couple inches taller but theyre both built for 140-147.

Comment

Originally posted by GateKEEPER88 View Post
            Would have been nice if they were
            2 feet closer.

More tension

Can HBO and Showtime do a joint face off show. Where they sit at a table and answer max and jim grey questions
            That would be awesome hopefully the two networks ca work something out.

Comment

mayweather was breaking down and sobbing voice cracking lmfao

Comment

my thoughts

ken herschman kept it classy
                stephen espinoza took shots at team Pacquaio and hbo
                made me think was that really necessary?

Comment

Originally posted by joesaiditstrue View Post
                  floyd definitely isnt bigger than manny. maybe a couple inches taller but theyre both built for 140-147.
                  You're right on that but Floyd does have a significant longer reach. I really think it's going to be a factor manny is definitely going to have to keep a steady work rate throughout the fight to offset that advantage.

Comment

I must say this press conference was lack luster.it just screams only for the rich and famous lol.

But by fight week the buzz and tension will be crazy I can't wait.

Comment

Working...
                    X