No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Thurman-Guerrero, Broner-Molina MGM Weighin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Thurman-Guerrero, Broner-Molina MGM Weighin

High-powered adviser Al Haymon is going all in for the inaugural episode of Premier Boxing Champions, which debuts Saturday night at MGM Grand in Las Vegas, Nevada.

The show airs live on NBC, marking the first time in nearly 30 years that boxing will be featured live in primetime on network television.

Headlining the show, Keith Thurman puts his unbeaten record on the line as he faces Robert Guerrero in a 12-round crossroads welterweight matchup. Both fighters came in exactly at the 147 lb. limit. [Click Here To Read More]

I got Thurman beating Guerrero by decision.

Broner beating Molina by decision or molina by ko.(still can't make up my mind)

Comment

WAAAAAAR THURMAN!!!

WAAAAAAR MOLINA!!!

Comment

I got Guerrero. in regards to Broner/Molina?........ tough one but Broner may be able to pull it off but won't doubt Molina because Broner is some what of an underachiever. If Molina can put forth a solid effort I say he can win. On the fence with that one but definitely I am going with Guerrero.

Comment

War Guerrero

War Molina

Comment

Molina looks VERY confident.

This is usually a sign of a good fight!

Comment

Feels like a big night of boxing.

Comment

Good night of fights.

Sure doesn't look like Broner could lose another pound if he had to. He looked kinda drained IMO but I guess we see tomorrow night.

Guerrero's looking a little soft while Thurman looks lean and mean. Perfect test for Thurman at the right time to see where he really is.

Comment

Man this whole Haymon/NBC boxing on television thing got me pretty excited.
                  Death to ppv!

Comment

Thurman looks nervous with all that puffing and barking. Like he's trying to work himself up. He's definitely favored but Guerrero is unpredictable and has used a wide range of styles so maybe that's getting to Keith, who is a bit one dimensional and hasn't faced a pressure test like this.

Comment

Working...
                    X