Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roman Gonzalez on Canelo vs. Kirkland Undercard?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Roman Gonzalez on Canelo vs. Kirkland Undercard?

After the demonstration of power from Roman "Chocolatito" González on Saturday night, when he blasted out Mexico's Valentine "Picoco" León in three rounds in Nicaragua, the boxer is looking ahead to a world title defense of his WBC super flyweight crown, likely on a date in May - according to his legal adviser and manager Carlos Blandon.

"For now we must wait for the elimination bout between Edgar Sosa and the Thai fighter [Nawaphon Sor Rungvisai]. We're not sure when they will face each other, although it has been said, not officially, that perhaps it will happen in March. The winner of that match will face our champion," Blandon said.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Awesome.... I wanted him on GGG's though because I don't want to see Hekkie there unless he's fighting Takayama or Menthengdon....or w/e his name is

Comment

I believe there is not a man alive who could beat Gonzalez at 112, 115 or 118. In a few years he will be a 5 division world champion and the P4P best fighter in the world

Comment

I like Roman, have been a huge fan but Ill back my fellow Asian Inoue if they ever fight

Comment

Estrada still ducking smh

Comment

Originally posted by Cut Man View Post
            I believe there is not a man alive who could beat Gonzalez at 112, 115 or 118. In a few years he will be a 5 division world champion and the P4P best fighter in the world
            I agree..!

Comment

Originally posted by Thutch2412 View Post
              I like Roman, have been a huge fan but Ill back my fellow Asian Inoue if they ever fight
              Inoue has already Ducked him.. Inoue dont want none..!

Comment

that would be pretty damn awesome. Im already going to the fight. Seeing Chocolatito would just make the night better.

Comment

Working...
                X