No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Fury, Hammer Erupts as Fighters Pulled Apart

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Fury, Hammer Erupts as Fighters Pulled Apart

Tyson Fury risks a mandatory title shot at World heavyweight champion Wladimir Klitschko in a stay busy bout versus fringe contender Christian Hammer. The scheduled 12-round clash takes place Saturday evening at O2 Arena in London, England.

Both fighters had one final exchange of harsh words and finger pointing during Friday's weigh-in festivities (pictures to come, for those demanding visual proof). Fury tipped the scales at 260 lb., while Hammer checked in at a career lightest 240 lb. [Click Here To Read More]

does anyone know anything about this guy fury is fighting? or is it strictly a stay busy fight

Comment

I smell an upset here - Hammer to hammer Fury.

Comment

war dimitry

Comment

Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
          does anyone know anything about this guy fury is fighting? or is it strictly a stay busy fight
          Never heard of the guy till now. Looking at his record it doesn't appear to be a step up from Del Boy at all but we'll see.

Comment

Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post
            I smell an upset here - Hammer to hammer Fury.
            What makes you think that?

Comment

Ciocan ain't no "hammer"...

Comment

i'm sick of seeing Chris Eubank Sr. all up in the photos and videos like he's the big shot. Going back to Saunders/Eubank Jr, dude was all up in the ring not doing ****. Just trying to be seen. Smdh

he reminds me of Puff Daddy in the 90s all up in the music videos of his Bad Boy records artists

Comment

Fury truly has no shame. He's straight out of Idiocracy.

Comment

Originally posted by AdultAbuse View Post
                    Never heard of the guy till now. Looking at his record it doesn't appear to be a step up from Del Boy at all but we'll see.
                    Didn't he get knocked out by Wach?

I think Fury will box with a bit more purpose here, I don't think he'll show Hammer the kind of respect that he showed Del Boy.

Comment

Working...
                    X