No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Riot Erupts in After First Round TKO Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Riot Erupts in After First Round TKO Win

This past weekend at the Octagon Centre in Sheffield, a riot broke out after Muheeb Fazeldin (6-0-1, 2KOs) scored a first round stoppage over previously undefeated Uzair Najib (5-1) in a battle for the vacant British Central Area super bantamweight title. Najib went down twice in the round.

After the fight was stopped, supporters of both boxers rushed the ring and punches began to fly from all corners. Security had trouble breaking it up but eventually order was restored. Promoter Dennis Hobson threatened to drop any fighter who brought supporters who created these types of incidents.
    [Click Here To Read More]

riot? that's like 5 people

Comment

boxing turned to mma. I think we've found a new sport!

Comment

ah ****......shia vs sunni?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post

@ the guy flipping over the rope

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
              @ the guy flipping over the rope

Comment

A boxing match in England between 2 guys named Muheeb Fazeldin and Uzair Najib. I suppose the Islamification of Britain is not a myth.

Comment

Ignorants using the ethnicity of the two fighters and being dicks as per usual.

Anyway I was there at this event I went to see Waleed Din fight and it all kicked off because, at the end of the fight the guy wearing the green hooded top (Muheebs trainer who is 1st cousin of Nas Hamed) stuck his tongue out at Uzair Najibs brother, then when Najibs brother walked over to him and Ali Ahmed (green hood) threw a punch at Razaq Najib resulting in a brawl for about 3 minutes in the ring.

Don't be a cunt and blame the religion for the actions of a trainer who's arrogance got the better of him.

Kell Brook and Galahad were ringside with the goons who jumped into the ring.

Comment

Bunch of morons!

Comment

Working...
                    X