No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chambers: Mayweather's Power Will Shock Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chambers: Mayweather's Power Will Shock Pacquiao

Heavyweight contender Eddie Chambers is excited with the finalization of the May 2nd clash between Floyd Mayweather Jr. and Manny Pacquiao. The fight takes place at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.

Mayweather has the size advantage and many see Pacquiao as the fighter with the edge in punching power. Pacquiao has not scored a stoppage win since 2009. Chambers is predicting that Mayweather's overlooked power is going to stun Pacquiao enough to get respect early. As the fight plays out in the second half, Chambers is picking Mayweather to dominate the action until the final bell.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Cotto will tell PAC how hard floyd hits

/thread

Comment

Floyds punches couldnt break wind. Even though his punches hit people when theyre not expecting a punch he still never hurts anyone. He gets my respect now for taking the fight, but anyone who thinks Floyd is gonna willingly let a fight break out has manure for brains.

Comment

Mayweather's power is only w/ that controversial sucker punch and Pac is aware of that. I repeat JMM was on roids when he landed the lucky punch.

Comment

I take his opinion on Floyd's power as serious as his nickname.

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
            Floyds punches couldnt break wind. Even though his punches hit people when theyre not expecting a punch he still never hurts anyone. He gets my respect now for taking the fight, but anyone who thinks Floyd is gonna willingly let a fight break out has manure for brains.
            he hurt maidana, the ghost , cotto and got canelo respect. I dont know why people think the boy can't punch. but in may the very first well connected punch will happen early and you will see pac man do what he did against bradley after bradley connected early. ironically pac is gonna get hit his hardest since the marquez fight.

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
              Cotto will tell PAC how hard floyd hits

/thread
              LOL you forget the CW and you forget that was years ago , lately Bradley said Manny dont punch hard at all and he aint stopped anybody that was not CWed down or had a coke habit , you boys are so on about his most suspect wins that you cant see the basic elements at play here .

Floyd will dominate Manny for the reasons Chambers states .

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                I take his opinion on Floyd's power as serious as his nickname.
                If his power was as poor as you seem to think it is elite fighters with 20lb advantage on him would just run him over , you dont have a clue about boxing thats why Floyd will dominate Manny and you will be all depressed looking for excuses .

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                  LOL you forget the CW and you forget that was years ago , lately Bradley said Manny dont punch hard at all and he aint stopped anybody that was not CWed down or had a coke habit , you boys are so on about his most suspect wins that you cant see the basic elements at play here .

Floyd will dominate Manny for the reasons Chambers states .
                  Bradley didnt say that

Post the article or video where he says that

Comment

Originally posted by komandante View Post
                    Mayweather's power is only w/ that controversial sucker punch and Pac is aware of that. I repeat JMM was on roids when he landed the lucky punch.
                    Please stop with the "lucky punch" BS. Marquez was tattooing Pacquiao with right hands in all four fights, Pacidiot...

Comment

Working...
                    X