No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Paul Smith: I'm Here To Crash The Abraham-Sturm Party

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Paul Smith: I'm Here To Crash The Abraham-Sturm Party

Paul Smith believes the confidence taken from his first clash with Arthur Abraham and the improvements in the gym since means he will be taking the WBO super-middleweight world title back to Liverpool this weekend.

Smith pushed Abraham to the limit when the pair met for the Armenian-German’s belt last September in Kiel, where the champion held onto his belt but controversy reigned over the wide margins in the scoring after a close contest.

The Liverpool favourite landed the rematch he craved in December and has been working tirelessly in the gym with trainer Joe Gallagher to build on the confidence from their first meeting and perfect a plan to leave the result in no doubt when they meet again in Berlin on Satutrday night, live on Sky Sports.
    [Click Here To Read More]

what does he do to get inshape, hes in the same shape as when hes not got a fight, if him and murray went face to face murray is by far stronger and better in every department. I wouldnt be suprised if he wins but smith still isnt world class he'd not last 3 rounds with a ward or even groves/degale, he's delusional.

Comment

This fight annoys me because Degale and Groves beat the **** out of this guy and they should be holding world belts but they have to fight much harder fights.

In my opinion Degale and Groves beat Abraham with ease unless Groves gets a big bomb on the chin.

Comment

i know its like paul smiths exhibition match, cause everyone owes him somthing, he's a complete punk. dont defend the british title , or let it become vacant then youve got hearn saying about other guys needing to vacate, hypocrisy much? and everyone has to wait cause smith is so important, theres more to boxing than smith whos very amateur in style, and now he'll have a cushy job at sky casue adam smith thinks he's the bees knees.

Comment

Originally posted by Cobra_ View Post
          This fight annoys me because Degale and Groves beat the **** out of this guy and they should be holding world belts but they have to fight much harder fights.

In my opinion Degale and Groves beat Abraham with ease unless Groves gets a big bomb on the chin.
          The original Abraham v Smith "title defense" was a bull****e matchup that Abraham's people thought was cupcake material. Which it should have been. A rematch is just sad. Degale or Groves would whip Abraham, as would about 10 other super middleweight contenders at this point. Alphabet belts are absolute crap and an utter fraud perpetrated on the ticket-buying public, as are pretty much most Sauerland promotions. But Abraham's promoters are big advertisers on this site, so I guess they help pay the bills for our rants.

Comment

Working...
          X