No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Details His Face To Face With Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Details His Face To Face With Mayweather

CEBU CITY – During Tuesday's dinner hosted by Filipino boxing superstar Manny Pacquiao at his residence in General Santos City, where he accepted his diamond-encrusted WBO super champion belt from WBO Vice-President Leon Panoncillo Jr, Pacquiao talked about his first time encounter with pound-for-pound king and fellow superstar Floyd Mayweather Jr., which took place on January 27th at a basketball game at the American Airlines Arena, and later that evening when Floyd visited him at his hotel suite.

[Click Here To Read More]

They should of live streamed this meeting.

Comment

They should have made it a PPV. I would have bought it

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
      They should of live streamed this meeting.

Comment

"Later that night he visited me at my hotel. He did most the talking, and I just listened. I think Floyd is essentially a good person, a nice person,” Pacquiao, who is known as a man of few words, humble and compassionate, observed of Floyd. “However, when Floyd is surrounded by his people, his attitude changes and he becomes bossy."

Comment

Guess ya'll had nothing to report at all today so ya'll recycle this same damn story

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
            Guess ya'll had nothing to report at all today so ya'll recycle this same damn story
            crying again.

Comment

pacq and floyd are trolling us

Comment

Zzzzzzz... I'm sleeepy. Yawn....

Comment

Originally posted by the taste View Post
                  pacq and floyd are trolling us
                  ...........and its not funny anymore

Comment

I know this fight doesn't need promotion, but still, a fight like this shouldn't be announced 2 months before it happens. For various reasons.

My guess is they might just agree to fight in September. That way there's plenty of time to build things up and on top of that people will probably watch their next fights knowing they are both going to meet in September for sure.

Sure, some of the hard core fans may not watch their next fights, but the casuals will, knowing that a match between them is next.

How many times have we seen this formula used...

Comment

Working...
                    X