Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Provodnikov/Lebedev Train For Matthysse/Kalenga

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Provodnikov/Lebedev Train For Matthysse/Kalenga

WBA cruiserweight champion Denis Lebedev and former WBO junior welterweight Ruslan Provodnikov are training hard in Los Angeles, California. The boxers, both trained by Hall of Fame trainer Freddie Roach, are getting prepared at the Wild Card Gym in Hollywood. where under the guidance of his trainer Freddie Roach prepare for the upcoming battles. Lebedev is getting ready for a March mandatory title defense, taking place in Moscow, against Youri Kayembre Kalenga. And Provodnikov is getting prepared for what many expect will be a 'Fight of The Year' battle with Lucas Matthysse, which has a tentative HBO television date of March 28th and venue to be decided.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Provo is such a fruit cake.

Comment

Provo/Mathysse has the potential to be a classic fight. Maybe even a trilogy.

Comment

Originally posted by Da Machine View Post
        Provo is such a fruit cake.
        Being around Pacquiao obviously influenced Provo to try to act like he's happy all the time and carry a similar personality to Pac, but unfortunately, Provo doesn't quite look the part.

Comment

Originally posted by ELPacman View Post
          Being around Pacquiao obviously influenced Provo to try to act like he's happy all the time and carry a similar personality to Pac, but unfortunately, Provo doesn't quite look the part.
          I cant stand looking at him. It anger me and gets my panties in a bunch. God I hope Matthysse ****ing melts his face.

Comment

War

Provo vs matthysse will be a gatti Ward war no skill art technique but a fight that appeals to the masses not a sweet science fan. It will be an edge of the seat rockem sockem robots multi knockdown war. Those are great once in a while.

Comment

Cry babies in here can't see the real fight .Siberian Rocky vs Matthysse is sure an action fight! fa ggot

Comment

War

While a true fan likes to see master boxer vs the artful puncher wars bring the masses to the fights and to order ppv. Much better than a boring feather fist robbery decision we are getting used to. If I can't get to see art I will take true men with courage going at it tooth and nail fighting not boxing. Better then most

Comment

so the fights official?

Comment

Hahahahahaha Provodnikov is such a loveable guy! How can you hate him??

I hope he really trains hard because Matthysse is going to be a very very tough fight for him.

- Bermuda

Comment

Working...
                    X