Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Paul Williams Talks About His Life, Positive Outlook

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Paul Williams Talks About His Life, Positive Outlook

Los Angeles, California - Radio Rahim catches up with former champion Paul "The Punisher" Williams to discuss the motorcycle accident which has him paralyzed from the waist down, the positive outlook that he has with life and not allowing himself to get depressed over his current circumstances, the reaction of the boxing community after suffering his injuries, and the support that he received from manager Al Haymon following the accident.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Man, that made me feel good just watching. I was actually thinking of PWill last week, and how much I miss him in boxing. Imagine the fights he could be having now with Golovkin, Lee, Quillin, Jacobs, Froch, Chavez Jr., Alvarez...

It sucks that the Pavlik fight never happened, but we still got 2 legendary fights with Williams and Martinez (the rematch also has to be considered legendary because of the KO) and that sick war with Plasterito.

Stay strong, PDub! We love ya, man.
    Last edited by PittyPat; 02-11-2015, 10:18 PM.

Comment

inspiring ..

You're the best. Which you a very long and happy life. from Moca PR even after you beat our guy " Indio Quintana" . nitramzaid@hotmail.com

Comment

Wish I could meet him one day, who knows maybe it will happen

Comment

Dudes an inspiration.

If you're having a bad day.... no you're not.

Comment

What a great man!!! Paul Williams and Alex Zanardi are my idols.

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
              Dudes an inspiration.

If you're having a bad day.... no you're not.
              Exactly! If most of us could possess as the heart and courage as Paul Williams.

Comment

Freakin loved the guy, couldn't wait to see him fight Alvarez and would have been rooting for him. Great interview.

Comment

Ridiculously oversized logo ruining the video.

Anyway, Paul is a stand up guy, i wish him nothing but the best in his quest to walk again. You can do it Paul.

Comment

War P-Will. This just made my day

Comment

Working...
                    X