Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Bryant Jennings Talks Klitschko, Roc Nation Split

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Bryant Jennings Talks Klitschko, Roc Nation Split

New York City, New York - Bill "Two Scoops" Emes catches up with undefeated challenger Bryant Jennings to discuss the upcoming HBO televised fight with IBO/WBA/WBO/IBF heavyweight champion Wladimir Klitschko and on April 25th at Madison Square Garden. Jennings talks about the items that he brings to the table which he believes can topple the heavyweight king, Jenning's thoughts on Klitschko's level of competition, thoughts on Klitschko as a fighter, thoughts on the unexpected split between promoter Gary Shaw Productions and Roc Nation Sports, where he stands on the split and more. [Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by Freedom.
    Bryant Jennings is a class act.

I always enjoy hearing him in interviews.
    yea,,,,he's an easy guy to root for and always seems to say the right things without it sounding fake or scripted

Comment

He might be a nice guy but he has no hope of winning this fight , just watched some of his fights he is so tentative fighting bums , no way he wins this he shouldnt be there .

Comment

If Bryant Jennings can get in his chest - We have a fight! if he tries to outbox the Olympic Gold Medalist / Undisputed Heavy Weight Camp not sure how long it goes, but Wlad has never been out boxed, you have to jump on him and make him have one of those anxiety attacks he has In the ring when people start to pressure him. Jennings, is young, slick, defensive minded, has decent pop, longer arms, and confidence = he should be ready - will be a good fight

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
          He might be a nice guy but he has no hope of winning this fight , just watched some of his fights he is so tentative fighting bums , no way he wins this he shouldnt be there .
          Which 'bums'? Because I can only think of one guy he was tentative with and that was Perez, who is no sane person's definition of a bum.

Comment

See?, that's what I'm talking about.

Man, really really really really Hope Mr. "Bye Bye" Jennings wins this bout.

Good interview, like the way Jennings carries himself, good role model for Black Americans, especially males. will be following this guys career for sure.

I really like Mike Perez too, damn good and instinctive fighter, that fight could have been a draw imo, but Im glad Jennings one the fight though. Feels good to have a "reason" again to root for American Heavyweights, there so Big its like watching 2 Gladiators go at it, bombs away!!! love it

April seems so far away lol......, Jennings got some real skill and even scarier is what appears to be a high ring IQ, which is why I give Jennings the "best" chance at legitimately beating or even KOing Wlad, love Russian people but I never really took to the klitchko's for some reason, but I respect Wlad's ability in the ring and had he fought better competition I think he would have been in more entertaining fights.

Wlad style has been perfected and he's a veteran with good timing, and dang is that dude freakin big lol, not sure how old he is but he's getting up there, great physique but I'm pretty sure its not ALL NATURAL, not in this day age of sports, at his age?, nope. But it doesn't upset me, in fact I've always suspected, as some of you fans may have as well, nonetheless I think ALL or MOST OF the big "Connected" athletes and to some degree all athletes in all sports are taking advantage of modern day science in supplemental nutrition that borders on or is considered breaking the rules, and would be barred from using, it is what it is though.

Honestly if I was an athlete on that level and I felt it would help me and it was natural and didn't affect my health negatively, I would take advantage too, no matter what the rules or commission says, imo if its good for your body and its natural, then there's no wrong in it and you'd have to be a fool not too take advantage of modern day nutritional science.

Anyways........should be 1 of the best if not the best Heavyweight match up this this year. War Jennings!!!!! :ANYWORD:
            Last edited by ManAnimalX; 02-05-2015, 01:09 AM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Originally posted by parrish duke View Post
              If Bryant Jennings can get in his chest - We have a fight! if he tries to outbox the Olympic Gold Medalist / Undisputed Heavy Weight Camp not sure how long it goes, but Wlad has never been out boxed, you have to jump on him and make him have one of those anxiety attacks he has In the ring when people start to pressure him. Jennings, is young, slick, defensive minded, has decent pop, longer arms, and confidence = he should be ready - will be a good fight

Well said. I agree.

Comment

Likeable guy.

Comment

Originally posted by GoldenGloveLove View Post
                  Which 'bums'? Because I can only think of one guy he was tentative with and that was Perez, who is no sane person's definition of a bum.
                  This right here. Perez is a good win for anybody and no pushover. Jennings is legit.

Comment

Better win: Perez or Stiverne?

Once you take the title out of the equation it's not such an easy question.

http://boxrec.com/list_bouts.php?hum...8253&cat=boxer

http://boxrec.com/list_bouts.php?hum...4806&cat=boxer

(What's with the actual bum Perez is fighting next though?)
                    Last edited by ////; 02-05-2015, 01:36 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X