No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Klitschko-Jennings New York Press Conference

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Klitschko-Jennings New York Press Conference

New York City - IBF/WBA/WBO/IBO and "The Ring ****zine" World Heavyweight Champion WLADIMIR KLITSCHKO and top rated challenger BRYANT JENNINGS along with their respective teams held the Kick-Off Press conference for their highly anticipated battle set for Saturday, April 25 at Madison Square Garden, "The World's Most Famous Arena."

"THE CHAMPION RETURNS" will be televised Live on HBO World Championship Boxing beginning at 10:00 p.m. ET/PT in the United States and RTL in Germany among the more than 150 countries which will telecast the event.
    [Click Here To Read More]

It really fealt like a funeral party for Jennings.
    He's gonna get paid well tho

Comment

Nice!

That was a very entertaining Press Conference, haven't paid much attention to Klitschko for some time but I must admit that he has evolved into a very good speaker, confident and more believable, likeable personality, impressive I must admit.

Haven't paid much attention to politics, faintly aware of the Russian-Ukraine conflict, the politics of it I don't understand but I commend Klitschko for using his platform to speak on it, something more important than fame and $$$, respect to klitschko, don't know him personally and haven't followed his career, but I must say win or lose, or maybe its how you lose if he does, I'll be watching his career more closely, respect respect.

As for Jennings, man I'm rooting for you bro, as a Black American, whom I can say I respect, I hope you continue to represent well, with this type of exposure you can have a positive affect on the Black American youth, and Black Americans in general. Moving along, I'd say Mr. bye bye Jennings has a good chance a winning this fight, skilled fighter, High Ring IQ it would appear also.

Honestly to me I feel Jennings has the potential with more fights to be a Great Black American Heavyweight, is this fight to soon though? hmm, that's the big question in my mine and Ive been wondering if Team Klitschko doesn't wonder that same thing and made this calculated move to snuff Jennings out now before he becomes to big of a threat plus age disadvantage of Klitschko surely as time moves forward.

Klitschko to me KO's and defeats easily WBC Champion Deontay Wilder, Tyson Fury or any of the other heavyweights except 2, Jennings and Perez, but I don't see Perez ever getting a shot though. I think this guy Jennings is the most dangerous threat to Wlad's Throne and I think Wlad and his people see it that way too.

What an incredible buzz and atmosphere, I felt the excitement, the adrenaline, the tension created as these 2 obviously Proud and confident camps displayed a lot of zeal and passion, great stare down, very entertaining stuff, loved it. And what a great story, balboa, philly, Madison Square Garden, classic, can't wait for this fight, awesome awesome awesome! :ANYWORD:

Should be a good 1, good to have Heavyweight Champ Wlad back defending the belts on U.S. soil too. WAR JENNINGS!!!!!!
      Last edited by ManAnimalX; 02-05-2015, 02:48 AM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Wlad is beginning to look his age. Hope he's focused for this fight and has his eyes firmly on that WBC strap. Motivation to continue must be harder to find with each passing fight; he's cleaned out the division several times, has multiple interests outside of the ring and is now a father. You'd think retirement isn't too far away.

Comment

I'm a big Jennings fan but I was really impressed with Klitschko's speech, he was really well spoken and hyped the fight well.

Comment

Working...
          X