Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rigondeaux To Santa Cruz: After I Win, No Donaire Rants

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Rigondeaux To Santa Cruz: After I Win, No Donaire Rants

Cuba's Guillermo Rigondeaux (15-0, 10 KO's), who holds the super bantamweight championships of the World Boxing Association (WBA) and World Boxing Organization (WBO), is targeting a unification Mexico's Leo Santa Cruz (29-0-1, 17 KO's), champion at 122 pounds under the World Boxing Council (WBC).

Two weeks ago on BoxingScene.com, Santa Cruz's promoter Oscar De La Hoya of Golden Boy Promotions called for the fight. There are now ongoing talks with Rigondeaux's promoter, Boris Arencibia of Caribbean Promotions.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Rigo is a master and he knows it.

Comment

The God has spoken

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        The God has spoken
        yes!!!! all hail RI GOd of Boxing

Comment

Santa Cruz is really in a tough spot, being mexican you can't duck or you might as well publicly renounce the fact your mexican.... or take a beating, lose the belt and subsequently lose a few fight at 126 as well

Comment

Rigo aka leo's death threat

donaire has not intentions of that spanking again unless the pay day is great

rigo should CW or go down to meet roman gonzales, Naoya Inoue, kameda, Shinsuke Yamanaka Carlos Cuadras, and potentially zou shimming...he'd ko these guys more than likely..i wont give any of them excuse b/c they all rehydrate well..no real 122 or guy under that weight is staying for 12 rounds with this guy
            punches to hard and precise..its the shot that u dont see that will leave u blind...
            i understand he can go up in weight as well, but p4p means u can get it done lower, in your class, and above...there are potentially more fights for him vs undefeated long reigning champs in those lower divisions..and to all fairness to rigo not many guys are moving up at 35 years old..lol rigo is not spring chicken or big rehydrater

Comment

Three million or no fight, deal with it bish. We the A-Side. You are fighting in Japan on UniMas.

Comment

Originally posted by St. Johns Gent View Post
                Santa Cruz is really in a tough spot, being mexican you can't duck or you might as well publicly renounce the fact your mexican.... or take a beating, lose the belt and subsequently lose a few fight at 126 as well
                i think i would just say i cant make 122 anymore..take my risk at 126

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
                  Three million or no fight, deal with it bish. We the A-Side. You are fighting in Japan on UniMas.
                  seriously?? canelo didnt even get 3 million for lara...u cant be a real fight fan..just a troll

Comment

Oscar, Caribe Promotions, ongoing talks... All meaningless to me until I hear Haymon is on board. If he doesn't give the green light, LSC won't take the fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X