Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Scott: Bryant Jennings is Going To Beat Wladimir Klitschko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Scott: Bryant Jennings is Going To Beat Wladimir Klitschko

Heavyweight contender Malik Scott is fully backing unbeaten Bryant "By-By" Jennings (19-0, 10KOs) to pull off a humongous upset on April 25th, when he challenges WBO/IBO/WBA/IBF champion Wladimir Klitschko at New York's Madison Square Garden.

Jennings is actually the mandatory challenger to the only title not currently held by Klitschko. Last December at the WBC's convention in Las Vegas, the sanctioning body ordered the winner of last month's heavyweight title fight, between Deontay Wilder and Bermane Stiverne, to face Jennings next. Wilder captured the WBC crown, but Jennings was already neck deep in negotiations to face the number one fighter in his division.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    Heavyweight contender Malik Scott is fully backing unbeaten Bryant "By-By" Jennings (19-0, 10KOs) to pull off a humongous upset on April 25th, when he challenges WBO/IBO/WBA/IBF champion Wladimir Klitschko at New York's Madison Square Garden.

Jennings is actually the mandatory challenger to the only title not currently held by Klitschko. Last December at the WBC's convention in Las Vegas, the sanctioning body ordered the winner of last month's heavyweight title fight, between Deontay Wilder and Bermane Stiverne, to face Jennings next. Wilder captured the WBC crown, but Jennings was already neck deep in negotiations to face the number one fighter in his division.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    nice job backing your friend mr scott

Comment

I like Jennings. I think he'll put up a better fight than most of Klitschko's opponents have, but I don't think he'll win.

Comment

More like "I want him to win"

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
          I like Jennings. I think he'll put up a better fight than most of Klitschko's opponents have, but I don't think he'll win.
          I agree. Jennings is good, but not big enough to beat Wlad, imo. If he is able to use his mobility and monster reach to match Wlad jab for jab though, things could get very interesting.

Comment

Let's get real here. Jennings is a no hoper just like most of Klitschko's opposition to date. Klitschko to this day even with the help of Steward is a very flawed and vulnerable fighter. He is upright and stiff, doesn't throw combinations,zero inside game, no bodypunching lacks variation in his attack, can barely go 10 secs without engaging in a clinch and his chin is still as glassy as the night Sanders did a demolition job on him. He is just lucky that he doesn't have any great fighters to compete with in this era. Imagine if he had a young Mike Tyson, Lennox Lewis, Evander Holyfield or Riddick Bowe as his mandatory. Deary me. His brother was a much better fighter than him and would have easily beaten him.

Comment

Look for the wink?

Also surprised he's longer than Wlad, surprised me a little

Comment

the one thing in Jennings favor is wlad is really getting up there in age and he could really go downhill fast at any time. I noticed wlad getting hit with punches from pulev that hed easily have avoided just a few years ago. don't think Jennings has the pop to take advantage of that but we shall see. I think wlad is going to get stopped soon if he doesn't retire before long. father time is calling. his reflexes have slowed some

Comment

all of wlad's opponents i've seen recently are sorry azz stiffs, Jennings has that athleticism mostly seen in hispanic and black fighters, he has that grace in his movements and could win some rounds early and make it into an interesting fight.....then imagine on NBC WILDER VS JENNINGS for all the marbles in the heavyweight division......mayneeeee

Comment

Originally posted by St. Johns Gent View Post
                    all of wlad's opponents i've seen recently are sorry azz stiffs, Jennings has that athleticism mostly seen in hispanic and black fighters, he has that grace in his movements and could win some rounds early and make it into an interesting fight.....then imagine on NBC WILDER VS JENNINGS for all the marbles in the heavyweight division......mayneeeee
                    So you're picking Jennings?

Comment

Working...
                    X