No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Eubank, Chudinov Go Face To Face in London

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Eubank, Chudinov Go Face To Face in London

Chris Eubank Jnr. came face-to-face with Interim WBA World Middleweight Champion Dmitry Chudinov in London today ahead of their huge clash on Saturday 28th February at London's O2 arena.

Eubank aims to rebound from his sole career defeat to Billy Joe Saunders last November by defeating the hard Russian and a victory could see him get a rematch with the Hatfield ace.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Chudinov will win if there's fair and honest officiating.

But I'm worried about a "British stoppage" after a flurry of featherry slaps from Eubank.

Comment

What is that a purse?

Comment

Watch Eubank jr give out a good whupping.

I only hope the ref won't allow the smaller chudinov to take a massive beating.

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post

What is that a purse?
          It sure is. Rumour has it, the monocle might be making a comeback for this fight too.

#class

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
            Chudinov will win if there's fair and honest officiating.

But I'm worried about a "British stoppage" after a flurry of featherry slaps from Eubank.
            Meh you're right I don't agree with slap stoppages(Calzaghe Eubank jr)but why in your right mind would you think this chudnikov could deliver a win against Eubank,,,I've seen him on youtube...he is at the bottom of domestic level ,skillwise... the guy is a bum

Comment

Originally posted by Col. Hans Landa View Post
              Meh you're right I don't agree with slap stoppages(Calzaghe Eubank jr)but why in your right mind would you think this chudnikov could deliver a win against Eubank,,,I've seen him on youtube...he is at the bottom of domestic level ,skillwise... the guy is a bum
              When you say eubank jr got a slappage win, which win are you referring to?

Comment

Originally posted by Col. Hans Landa View Post
                Freedom does this for every fight that one of his bum heroes is involved in. He'll make excuses before the fight has even happened. He did the same with Carl Froch vs Bute, saying Bute would get robbed by the judges.

Bute then got brutally destroyed and it crushed Freedom who cried his eyes out over another of his great bum hopes getting his **** pushed in by a superior man.

He had a mental breakdown and started saying that Froch was on PEDs

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                  Freedom does this for every fight that one of his bum heroes is involved in. He'll make excuses before the fight has even happened. He did the same with Carl Froch vs Bute, saying Bute would get robbed by the judges.

Bute then got brutally destroyed and it crushed Freedom who cried his eyes out over another of his great bum hopes getting his **** pushed in by a superior man.

He had a mental breakdown and started saying that Froch was on PEDs
                  is the bold a joke??? lol

Wonder what he'll say if Eubank stops him brutally,Peds maybe.. or will he be the only guy on boxingscene to notice Eubank sr slipping in the ring with the refs back to him and bam "Steel chair shot"

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                    When you say eubank jr got a slappage win, which win are you referring to?
                    I cant remember the guys name but he wasn't in the fight at all and he got stopped for not throwing back...I always told my dad Eubank couldn't hit hard though and he pulled out a Devon alexander uppercut in the fight before sauders.. or was it two fights before? can't remember

Comment

Working...
                    X