Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rigondeaux: No Running, I'll Break Leo Santa Cruz's Head

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Rigondeaux: No Running, I'll Break Leo Santa Cruz's Head

Cuban world champion Guillermo Rigondeaux (15-0, 10 KO's), who holds the super bantamweight championships of the World Boxing Association (WBA) and World Boxing Organization (WBO), appeared on A Los Golpes Radio and continued to call for a unification Mexico's Leo Santa Cruz (29-0-1, 17 KO's), champion at 122 pounds under the World Boxing Council (WBC).

Speaking live from Miami, Rigondeaux said Santa Cruz's promoter Oscar de la Hoya of Golden Boy Promotions and Boris Arencibia of Caribbean Promotions, who handle the two-time Olympic gold medal winner, were in talks to match the two boxers.
    [Click Here To Read More]

GO Rigo

Comment

In the first round of the Donaire fight Rigo showed he will force the other guy to b*tch out if he chooses to get in a shootout, he made the boogie man not wanna play his own game anymore, but the usual game plan is just domination through embarrassing shut out.

Comment

I doubt Panty Cruz even takes this fight. He doesn't have the balls

Comment

War Rigo!

Comment

Leo's gonna need that Mexican skeleton to resuscitate him after the fight

Comment

Once Leo feels the power he might shell up and this could look like Rigo-Agbeko.

All the crap rigo gets about being some runner, people don't acknowledge that he has A1 power. He has broken heads/faces previously see donaire and amagasa

Comment

Santa Cruz is such a coward and hype job that I'll believe he has the guts to face Rigo only when they are actually in the ring. And I'm not holding my breath.

Comment

lol OUCH Lara.

Comment

Even featherfisted LSC can KO rigo.

Comment

Working...
                    X