No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Juergen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Juergen

On March 21, it is ‘The Moment of Truth’ as WBA World Light Heavyweight Champion Juergen Braehmer (45-2, 33 KOs) takes on the WBA number one challenger Robin Krasniqi (43-3, 16 KOs) in an all-German showdown at the StadtHalle in Rostock.

Ahead of their world championship clash, the two fighters came face-to-face at a kick-off press conference yesterday in Warnemuende, just a few kilometers away from the arena, where the fight is going to take place.

The vhampion, Braehmer appeared in a confident mood, as he prepares to return to the ring following his record-breaking 55 second knockout of Pawel Glazewski in his last world title defense.

“Krasniqi has earned his shot,” said the 36 year-old southpaw. “He is number one in the WBA rankings. I’m happy to prove myself against him in this domestic showdown, which will have all of Germany talking. I will as always prepare to for the full 12 rounds, but if the opportunity arises, I will not hesitate to make it another early night.” [Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by JakeNDaBox View Post
    On March 21, it is ‘The Moment of Truth’ as WBA World Light Heavyweight Champion Juergen Braehmer (45-2, 33 KOs) takes on the WBA number one challenger Robin Krasniqi (43-3, 16 KOs) in an all-German showdown at the StadtHalle in Rostock.

Ahead of their world championship clash, the two fighters came face-to-face at a kick-off press conference yesterday in Warnemuende, just a few kilometers away from the arena, where the fight is going to take place.

The vhampion, Braehmer appeared in a confident mood, as he prepares to return to the ring following his record-breaking 55 second knockout of Pawel Glazewski in his last world title defense.

“Krasniqi has earned his shot,” said the 36 year-old southpaw. “He is number one in the WBA rankings. I’m happy to prove myself against him in this domestic showdown, which will have all of Germany talking. I will as always prepare to for the full 12 rounds, but if the opportunity arises, I will not hesitate to make it another early night.” [Click Here To Read More]
    I hate this guy so much

Comment

Joke of a fight(er).

Comment

Another bull****e Braehmer title fight. Oh wait, that's redundant

Comment

Working...
        X