No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Scott Not Buying Stiverne's 'Excuses' For Wilder Loss

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Scott Not Buying Stiverne's 'Excuses' For Wilder Loss

Heavyweight contender Malik Scott is not buying Bermane Stiverne's explanation for the recent twelve round decision loss to Deontay Wilder.

Two weeks ago, Wilder (33-0, 32KOs) captured the WBC heavyweight title with a better than expected performance against Stiverne (24-2-1, 21KOs) at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.

Scott was knocked out in one round by Wilder in their WBC final eliminator in 2014. That victory earned Wilder a shot at Stiverne. Scott was ringside at the MGM.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Yeah all true, but what about the dive Malik took as well. Opposites of the same coin.

Comment

This guy shouldn't talk about anything involving Wilder after that dive he took.

Comment

He really shouldn't talk like this.

Comment

Malik why are you mentioning anything about the money people pay to see the fight (stiverne fight) when people paid to see your pathetic effort against Wilder. I suggest you keep your hypocritical bs like this quiet unless you love being hated.

Comment

Let's see Stiverne vs Scott. Maybe Scott really has no heart at all and that's why he went out willingly against Chisora. Stiverne lays him out with the first big shot he lands and makes a conscious Scott fail to beat the count.

Comment

Lol, I'm not buying that Scott didn't take a dive.

Comment

Originally posted by Evil_Meat View Post
                Let's see Stiverne vs Scott. Maybe Scott really has no heart at all and that's why he went out willingly against Chisora. Stiverne lays him out with the first big shot he lands and makes a conscious Scott fail to beat the count.
                Maybe Scott is trying to get a fight with Stiverne. Maybe this is all 'scripted', because for a goofball like Scott to say this, after obviously taking a dive vs Wilder, something may be up. Or the guy is flat out loony. But really, at face value, what little stock Scott had is now gone.

Let him go in there and get seriously KOd by Stiverne. That would be true poetic justice.

Comment

Everyone's clowning Malik, but he's absolutely right. Stiverne had me pumped with all the prefight trash talk. He was going to expose a fraud. He wasn't just going to knock out Deontay, but he was going to "hurt him." I lost a lot of respect from that piss poor, one-dimensional ass performance. He never cut the ring off, never adapted, never followed up when he landed, and when he was done getting spanked like Wilder's redheaded step-child, the excuses immediately came pouring out. Maybe his fat ass should stop crying, cut out the pasta and meatballs and start doing some roadwork.

Comment

I have more respect for Bermane taking a beating for 12 rounds than Scott diving to the ground before a punch could even land on him.

Comment

Working...
                    X