No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ramirez's Body Work Was The Key To Beat Vlasov

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ramirez's Body Work Was The Key To Beat Vlasov

Hard fought win for super middleweight contender Gilberto Ramirez, who landed 18 of 63 punches per round. 164 of his connects were power punches, with 112 (68%) landing to the body of the rugged Maxim Vlasov, who landed 33% of his power punches. Ramirez won a ten round unanimous decision in the HBO televised showcase.

[Click Here To Read More]

This guy is just a hype job,being fattened up,so he can be sacraficed to andre ward when he makes his "big comeback" .vlasov was slow,heavy,and took multiple stretches of the fight off,and still managed to wobble this guy every time he decided to let go of that right hand. Put ramirez in there with anyone who's got a punch,and decent speed,and its goodnight for this taxi cab collecter,before the 6th.

Comment

Originally posted by mike1010011 View Post
      This guy is just a hype job,being fattened up,so he can be sacraficed to andre ward when he makes his "big comeback" .vlasov was slow,heavy,and took multiple stretches of the fight off,and still managed to wobble this guy every time he decided to let go of that right hand. Put ramirez in there with anyone who's got a punch,and decent speed,and its goodnight for this taxi cab collecter,before the 6th.

Ramirez must be better than I thought, I had no idea he already had forum haters.

Comment

Originally posted by GoldenGloveLove View Post
        Ramirez must be better than I thought, I had no idea he already had forum haters.
        If calling out a fighters weaknesses,and making predictions based off of them,instead of jumping on the hype train is called being a hater,then yes, I guess I'm a hater. Everyone on this forum is sombodies hater.

Comment

If calling out a fighters weaknesses,and making predictions based off of them,instead of jumping on the hype train is called being a hater,then yes, I guess I'm a hater. Everyone on this forum is sombodies hater.
          The bolded and word selection says it all.

Comment

Top rank want this guy to be the next Mexican star

But dude is a poor mans Sergio Martinez

Smh

Comment

The hype worked for Robert Guerrero, why not for Ramirez? Heavier weight classes don't get the benefit of hype, it seems.

Comment

Originally posted by Foreign Soil View Post
                The hype worked for Robert Guerrero, why not for Ramirez? Heavier weight classes don't get the benefit of hype, it seems.
                Robert Guerrero has been a world champion. The two of them are not exactly comparable.

Comment

A 23 year old fighter had trouble with a good, underrated veteran in Vlasov and now he's garbage? Some boxing fans are garbage.

And the fans out there who say Chavez is better need to stfu. Chavez at 23 was struggling with Matt Vanda and Troy Rowland, and he needed to cheat for both of those fights.

If Rameriz & Chavez fought right now, Rameriz would beat the hell out of Chavez. Could you imagine if Chavez had to fight Vlasov in Denver altitude? Chavez would've got clowned and quit on his stool.

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
                    Top rank want this guy to be the next Mexican star

But dude is a poor mans Sergio Martinez

Smh
                    how is he a poor mans Sergio Martinez they have two completely different fighting styles.

Comment

Working...
                    X