Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Juan Manuel Marquez To Have UK Meeting on Brook Fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Juan Manuel Marquez To Have UK Meeting on Brook Fight?

Former four division world champion Juan Manuel Marquez (56-7-1, 40KOs) has jetted off to the UK with trainer Nacho Beristain. The two of them co-train Daniel Estrada, who this coming Saturday night in London will face Kevin Mitchell in a WBC eliminator.

There is some talk that Marquez will have a face to face meeting to discuss a possible fight with IBF welterweight champion Kell Brook (33-0, 22KOs). Brook makes a mandatory defense of his title on March 28th against Jo Jo Dan. If successful, Brook wants to make a big defense in June. Both Mitchell and Estrada are promoted by Eddie Hearn of Matchroom Sport.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I love JMM but I hope this fight happens to prove once and for all he's not a WW. Brook will beat Marquez up. Consider the Fact that Bradley's gameplan against Marquez is very close to how Kell usually fights. Kell is the top WW IMO and yes I know he's yet to prove it(I'm not some GGG fanboy) but as long as no injuries occur this should be his year.

Brook vs Jo Jo Dan
    Brook Vs Juan Manuel Marquez

Fights I wanna see after this:

Brook vs Keith Thurman/Robert Guerrero
    Brook vs Amir Khan
    Brook vs Marco Maidana
    Brook vs Bradley
    Brook vs Sadam Ali

That'd be a decent WW resume to move up to 154 with unless he gets a Pac or May fight
    Last edited by PivotandRoll; 01-26-2015, 10:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      Former four division world champion Juan Manuel Marquez (56-7-1, 40KOs) has jetted off to the UK with trainer Nacho Beristain. The two of them co-train Daniel Estrada, who this coming Saturday night in London will face Kevin Mitchell in a WBC eliminator.

There is some talk that Marquez will have a face to face meeting to discuss a possible fight with IBF welterweight champion Kell Brook (33-0, 22KOs). Brook makes a mandatory defense of his title on March 28th against Jo Jo Dan. If successful, Brook wants to make a big defense in June. Both Mitchell and Estrada are promoted by Eddie Hearn of Matchroom Sport.
      [Click Here To Read More]
      marquez and nacho knows where to get the fifth world title with their biggest payday but it will never happen with vada testing. Stick that butthurt card up your arse. The people's champ has proven himself again by rising from defeat to become world champion once again.

Comment

Brook beats JMM

Comment

Originally posted by radiotracer View Post
          marquez and nacho knows where to get the fifth world title with their biggest payday but it will never happen with vada testing. Stick that butthurt card up your arse. The people's champ has proven himself again by rising from defeat to become world champion once again.
          Please just shut up

Comment

Another 50-50 fight for me.Style and Youth for Brook vs Experience for Marquez.

Comment

heredia marquez will one punch KO brook out of the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by PivotandRoll View Post
                I love JMM but I hope this fight happens to prove once and for all he's not a WW. Brook will beat Marquez up. Consider the Fact that Bradley's gameplan against Marquez is very close to how Kell usually fights. Kell is the top WW IMO and yes I know he's yet to prove it(I'm not some GGG fanboy) but as long as no injuries occur this should be his year.

Brook vs Jo Jo Dan
                Brook Vs Juan Manuel Marquez

Fights I wanna see after this:

Brook vs Keith Thurman/Robert Guerrero
                Brook vs Amir Khan
                Brook vs Marco Maidana
                Brook vs Bradley
                Brook vs Sadam Ali

That'd be a decent WW resume to move up to 154 with unless he gets a Pac or May fight
                The problem with your vision of his resume before moving up to 154 is the fact that half the guys that you mentioned at 147 have a pretty good chance of beating him. With amir,and keith ,its 50-50. I'm pretty sure that both maidana and Guerrero maul him to death at close distance,and I just don't see him outboxing Bradley.And things don't look any better at 154,since Lara schools him,and canelo puts a beating on him. If you think differently,please,feel free to explain. I'm not bashing on brook,and I'd really want to hear a different point of view.

Comment

I was hoping if no Pac/May we'd get Pac/JMM V. I don't think JMM wants that fight though.

Comment

This would be an awesome fight. Pac vs Khan, Marquez vs Kell as the co. If no Floyd of course.

Comment

Working...
                    X