Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Brandon Rios, Mike Alvarado Ready For Trilogy War

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Brandon Rios, Mike Alvarado Ready For Trilogy War

Denver,CO --- (L-R) Denver's "Mile High" Mike Alvarado and former World Lightweight champion Brandon Rios of Oxnard,Ca. weigh in (Rios 146.75 lbs, Alvarado 146.50) for the third chapter of their epic trilogy.

Promoted by Top Rank®, in association with Tecate, the 12-round Alvarado-Rios 3 trilogy fight will take place Saturday, January 24 at the 1STBANK Center in nearby Broomfield,Co. and will be televised live on HBO®. --- Photos by Chris Farina/Top Rank.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    Denver,CO --- (L-R) Denver's "Mile High" Mike Alvarado and former World Lightweight champion Brandon Rios of Oxnard,Ca. weigh in (Rios 146.75 lbs, Alvarado 146.50) for the third chapter of their epic trilogy.

Promoted by Top Rank®, in association with Tecate, the 12-round Alvarado-Rios 3 trilogy fight will take place Saturday, January 24 at the 1STBANK Center in nearby Broomfield,Co. and will be televised live on HBO®. --- Photos by Chris Farina/Top Rank.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Good fight... I think Rios takes it...

Comment

Zombie man rios

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
        Zombie man rios
        You think so? I was like "Man, Rios looking healthy for, well, him at least."

He even has some definition in the chest and such.

Comment

dont rate this ramirez.

Comment

arum wouldnt be brave enough to put ramirez with degale.

Comment

I actually think he looks healthy and in great shape.

Comment

Originally posted by DamonJJ View Post
                You think so? I was like "Man, Rios looking healthy for, well, him at least."

He even has some definition in the chest and such.
                His face is still sunken in like crazy. I guess for his standards tho he looks better than usual

Comment

Rios looks old as hell in the 5th picture.

Comment

I expect Rios to win by a late KO in rounds 8 to 10 if he does his job and keeps pressuring Alvarado and keeps leting his hands go on the inside to score uppercuts and body shots as the brawler he is.
                    http://boxinglaceup.weebly.com/brand...e-trilogy.html

Comment

Working...
                    X