No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Zou Shiming-Amnat Ruenroeng Thailand Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Zou Shiming-Amnat Ruenroeng Thailand Presser

A press conference took place in Thailand to discuss the upcoming fight between IBF flyweight world champion Amnat Ruenroeng (14-0, 5KOs) and two-time Olympic gold medal winner Zou Shiming (6-0, 1KO) of China. The two amateur rivals will do battle on March 7th from the Cotai Arena in Macau, China. Shiming, who turned pro in 2013, is looking to become the latest Olympic sensation to capture a world championship within ten professional fights.

[Click Here To Read More]

Spiderman vs Shrek is going to be a barn burner!

Amnat is about to give Zouey that work.

Comment

Zou can scrap this is sure to be a good lil scrap.

Comment

Originally posted by D-Checc View Post
        Zou can scrap this is sure to be a good lil scrap.
        Not so sure about this one being much of a scrap since Amnat is in it . He will smother Zou all night and score points from range. Zou doesn't have the power to penetrate Amnat's defense or throw him off rhythm. I think Amnat wins by a wide UD and gets revenge on Zou where it counts.

Comment

Zou Shiming still fighting bums and nobodies? What is he waiting for he isnt get any younger. Is he realising hes just not able to beat a decent fighter? I guess hes making enough Money with These nobodies and the chinese People love him. Most chinese people dont know **** about boxing anyway.

Comment

Ruenrog loses and says he got robbed

Comment

Floyd Mayweather in the making, asian version

Comment

Originally posted by Tobi.G View Post
                Zou Shiming still fighting bums and nobodies? What is he waiting for he isnt get any younger. Is he realising hes just not able to beat a decent fighter? I guess hes making enough Money with These nobodies and the chinese People love him. Most chinese people dont know **** about boxing anyway.
                What are you talking about? Ruenroeng is a world champion.

Comment

Originally posted by Tobi.G View Post
                  Like San said, Amnat is the IBF World Champion and far from a nobody. He was easily the runner up for fighter of the year in 2014 and his wins over Ioka and Arroyo are extremely underrated. This isn't just a step up... it's a Quantum leap.

Originally posted by jas View Post
                  Ruenrog loses and says he got robbed
                  Have you ever seen Ruenroeng in a fight? He uses alot of the "veteran" tactics a Hopkins fan such as yourself might appreciate more than others.
                  Last edited by Aztekkas; 01-23-2015, 06:22 AM.

Comment

Yea i have

He moves a lot

Won't get a decision

Comment

Working...
                    X