No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Josesito Lopez Expects Fireworks in Berto Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Josesito Lopez Expects Fireworks in Berto Clash

Santa Monica, California - Radio Rahim catches up with welterweight contender Josesito Lopez to discuss his upcoming fight with former welterweight champion Andre Berto on March 13th at the StubHub Center in Carson, California. Lopez talks about the fight being televised on Spike TV and the feeling of performing on a bigger stage, the winner of the fight going into the ring with a rematch against Victor Ortiz, and more.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This will be a pretty good fight. I have Lopez beating Berto up and stopping him.

Comment

You think Lopez will be favored in this fight? With the 6 losses? Idk, I'm thinking Berto might step up to perhaps resurrect his career.

What I really wish is that the fight were on Showtime, so I could hear Mauro Ranallo call Lopez "battle tested" a thousand times. I love that!

Comment

Good fight

I see Lopez winning at the moment

Comment

Credit to haymon

Comment

Both are garbage fighters, but rooting for Lopez since I feel sorry for all the ass whoopin' he's received in recent years, being used as a high profile tune-up for good fighters to look good against. I think Berto will take this one.

Comment

Working...
            X