No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spike TV Officially Announce Al Haymon's PBC Series

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Spike TV Officially Announce Al Haymon's PBC Series

New York, NY – For the past decade, Spike TV has been a prime destination for combat sports on cable, most recently with Bellator MMA and GLORY kickboxing. Now, Spike is expanding its combat sports roster and is getting into the ring with a monthly primetime boxing series “Premier Boxing Champions.” The new series will debut Friday, March 13 at 9:00pm ET/PT.

Spike TV has entered into a multi-year agreement to present the Premier Boxing Champions (PBC) series each month for free on Fridays. The network will create compelling monthly shoulder programming for each fight that will help showcase the next generation of boxing stars and energize the sport’s fan base.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Why the hell is ****e TV censored?

Comment

I contacted my local cable provider and they informed there is no such channel as ****e TV

#ThankYouAl

Comment

Originally posted by B0XEO View Post
        Why the hell is ****e TV censored?
        S-p-i-k-e TV.

It gets censored because of racial ****. The word 's-p-i-k' is what's getting censored and causing that.

Comment

thank al haymon

Comment

Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
            S-p-i-k-e TV.

It gets censored because of racial ****. The word 's-p-i-k' is what's getting censored and causing that.

Well that's just dumb because the derogatory word is spelled s-p-i-c, not s-p-i-k-, lol.

but yet you can still say spic on here and get away with it at least censor the right word
            Last edited by BOXEO _; 01-22-2015, 08:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by B0XEO View Post
              Well that's just dumb because the derogatory word is spelled s-p-i-c, not s-p-i-k-, lol.

but yet you can still say spic on here and get away with it at least censor the right word

Either that, or maybe URL links to s-p-i-k-e tv.com are blocked or something. lol

Comment

Action packed fights way to start off 2015

Comment

Originally posted by radioraheem View Post

Either that, or maybe URL links to s-p-i-k-e tv.com are blocked or something. lol

Hahaha, for real.

Comment

Damm, I always criticize al haymon, but know he is doing good for boxing. Free.

Comment

Working...
                    X