No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Stiverne: Deontay Wilder Never Hurt Me in The Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Stiverne: Deontay Wilder Never Hurt Me in The Fight

Former heavyweight champion Bermane Stiverne (24-2-1, 21KOs) tells BoxingScene.com that he was never hurt at any point in the twelve round decision loss to Deontay Wilder (33-0, 32KOs) at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. With the victory, Wilder captured the WBC heavyweight championship.

Following the match, Stiverne was taken to a local hospital for severe dehydration. He spent two days at the facility, where he was diagnosed with Rhabdomyolysis [a breakdown of muscle fibers that leads to the release of muscle fiber contents (myoglobin) into the bloodstream. Myoglobin is harmful to the kidney and often causes kidney damage].

[Click Here To Read More]

Hes lying, he was hit with numerous big shots that either buckled his knees it sent him stumbling backwards, lets not forget he held on for dear life in around theb4th round and had to hold on to wilder as he went down.

Comment

I guess that is how you want to define hurt, he was staggered but he was never really close to going either. Either way he was concerned about getting tagged by Wilder as the fight wore on so the punches did sere their purpose.

Comment

yea..and i eat soup with a fork

Comment

Stiverne is a poor sport who won't give credit to Wilder, who hurt him numerous times.

Comment

Sure Bermane, we all believe you

Comment

[IMG]http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view1/3638260/bull****-man-o.gif[/IMG] GIFSoup
              Last edited by Juof; 01-20-2015, 08:12 AM.

Comment

i think both guys got wobbled and hurt in this fight...wilder went limp legged slightly about 5 times..and i also think stiverne got to his body about 5 times that he didnt like..

Comment

So, how does he explain what happened at the end of the second round???

17:35-
                  [IMG][/IMG]

Stivene was badly hurt at the end of the second round. He was all over the place when he tried to stand up and was lucky the round was over cause Wilder would've finished him right there.

Comment

Stiverne is looking worse and worse by the second.

First, the lack of class in the post-fight interview. Then the excuses about him not being right before the fight, now this bull****. Terrible.

Comment

Working...
                    X