No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Bermane Stiverne Post Hospital MGM Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Bermane Stiverne Post Hospital MGM Presser

MGM Grand, Las Vegas - Rick Reeno catches up with former WBC heavyweight champion Bermane Stiverne, who held a post fight press conference to discuss this past Saturday night's twelve round decision loss to Deontay Wilder. Following the loss, Stiverne was taken to the hospital, where he was kept until Monday morning and diagnosed with Rhabdomyolysis. Stiverne wanted the opportunity to address the media regarding the post-fight events and the match itself. [Click Here To Read More]

Bermane made a fan out of me on Saturday. I can't help but to support fighters who go forward with bad intentions and look for the fight. I was rooting for Wilder and glad he got the title but ended up respecting Stiverne more. I loved when he called Wilder a bish and ***** and dared him to stand and fight lol. My type of fighter. Vicious and violent.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
      Bermane made a fan out of me on Saturday. I can't help but to support fighters who go forward with bad intentions and look for the fight. I was rooting for Wilder and glad he got the title but ended up respecting Stiverne more. I loved when he called Wilder a bish and ***** and dared him to stand and fight lol. My type of fighter. Vicious and violent.
      If you cant box there is no choice , your type of fighter will lose more than they win .

Comment

Badass mofo. If the dehydration story is actually true then goddamn, more respect to him. Heart of a lion, determination of a demon.

WAR STIVERNE!!!! I'm tryna catch a case!

I think in a rematch I would turn on Wilder and root for Stiverne lol.

Comment

Release the hospital report, sounds like bull****.

Comment

Wilder fractured his hand in the 4th or 5th round though and was apparently fighting with blurred vision in one eye. When he was entering i noticed the inner corner of his eye bloodshot red and I asked myself wtf that was all about. If both of those are true, the eye and the hand fracture than its even more impressive that he beat him so one-sidedly.

Comment

For anyone who hasn't watched the video he said they told him he could have died, and he's happy just to be able to walk and talk.

How did he end up in that situation, just not drinking? crazy, wtf was he doing.

Comment

damn.... much respect champ, get well, come back strong

Comment

Neither Wilder nor Stiverne were 100%.

It has to be said that Stiverne does not usually fight coming forward, he sits back and waits to counter. He is not good at fighting aggressively, healthy or not, and that showed on Saturday. Wilder showed that he can fight both aggressively and defensively, switching his style at will, and that's why he got the victory.

Comment

I hope he heals something wasnt right, good fight tho happy to see the heaveyweaight division interesting at least a little! wilder suprised me i didnt think he would win

Comment

Working...
                    X