No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Bermane Stiverne Breaks Down Wilder Loss, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Bermane Stiverne Breaks Down Wilder Loss, More

MGM Grand, Las Vegas - Rick Reeno catches up with former WBC heavyweight champion Bermane Stiverne, and his trainer Don House to discuss Saturday's twelve round decision loss to unbeaten banger Deontay Wilder. Stiverne talks about the severe dehydration he suffered during the fight. He also touches on the skills and abilities of Wilder, what would happen if Wilder faced unified champion Wladimir Klitschko, rating the punching power of Wilder, when he anticipates a potential ring return and more. [Click Here To Read More]

Geez

His dehydration level was almost on the cusp of possible death

His trainer should be fired

Comment

You'd think the guy could have given him a glass of water sometime during that seven-month training camp.

Comment

What a crock!!!

I cannot take when a fighter loses fair & square and then makes excuses. I wasn't 100%, I was dehydrated, I had an off-night. Stiverne is full of shit and I'm glad he's not still the Champ -- What a bitch!

Comment

Time for the poor man's Chisora to fade into obscurity. Judging by the punchiness he displayed in this interview, that'll be the best thing for him.

Comment

Sounds like nerves got the best of Stiverne. He's supposed to be the champion making his opponents scared. His handlers should've given him at least 1 tuneup fight after winning the belt. He mentally broke down to the point of dehydration.

Comment

dehydrated..being a bum. Same difference

Comment

Your fat ass came in at the same weight as your previous fights at 239, how the Fk can your fat ass be dehydrated when you're a fking heavyweight and you don't even have to make weight. Do you think we're all fking stupid.

What a load of absolute garbage sh!et from Stiverne. Just take your loss like a man and stfu you fat ass ewok, deontay would have beaten your fat ass into the ground if you had drank a river before the fight.

Lost respect for stiverne after this.
                Last edited by Japanese Badass; 01-20-2015, 01:46 AM.

Comment

Excuses are like a$$holes, everyone has one and they all STINK. Remember when stiverne cussed out arreola for making excuses for losing the first fight? Now stiverne is doing the same thing. That fat ass hypocrite.

Wilder would have whooped yo fat ass if you had drank a river before the fight. Too big too slick too strong too fast too skilled for yo fat ass ewok ass.
                  Last edited by Japanese Badass; 01-20-2015, 01:31 AM.

Comment

Wilder fought the fight with ONE EYE and a BROKEN HAND, and you complaining because you didnt drink enough water, lol GTFO of here fat ass ewok ass.
                    Last edited by Japanese Badass; 01-20-2015, 01:46 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X