No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder: Proved My Chin, Stiverne Never Hurt Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder: Proved My Chin, Stiverne Never Hurt Me

Newly crowned WBC heavyweight champion Deontay Wilder (33-0, 32KOs) was very happy to go the full twelve round distance with Bermane Stiverne (24-2-1, 21KOs) on Saturday night at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.

Wilder rocked Stiverne several times in the contest, but could never put him away. There were moments in the fight where Stiverne was able to land big punches on Wilder's chin and to his body. The unbeaten puncher says he was never hurt by anything that Stivene was able to land.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    Newly crowned WBC heavyweight champion Deontay Wilder (33-0, 32KOs) was very happy to go the full twelve round distance with Bermane Stiverne (24-2-1, 21KOs) on Saturday night at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.

Wilder rocked Stiverne several times in the contest, but could never put him away. There were moments in the fight where Stiverne was able to land big punches on Wilder's chin and to his body. The unbeaten puncher says he was never hurt by anything that Stivene was able to land.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Poppa WIlder proved he can go 12 which is way more than anyone thought that fight would go. He took a few shots on the CHIN. I think he doesn't have a glass chin and more importantly he doesn't tire easily.

Comment

Stiverne barely hit him. His chin will only be exposed once he fights a European boxer.

Comment

bomb squad.

squad up.

we're headed to the promised land.

Comment

Originally posted by Monaco View Post
          Stiverne barely hit him. His chin will only be exposed once he fights a European boxer.
          A European fighter? Do you think B-Ware couldn't punch? He was 24-1 with 21 KO's. I think he could punch, he knocked out Arreloa who Vitali couldn't KO.

Comment

Originally posted by LEFTYGUNZZ View Post
            A European fighter? Do you think B-Ware couldn't punch? He was 24-1 with 21 KO's. I think he could punch, he knocked out Arreloa who Vitali couldn't KO.
            What he said^

Comment

Originally posted by Monaco View Post
              Stiverne hit him plenty. I understand if you guys want to save face but FFS, Stiverne hit him plenty of times

Comment

He's got a good chin

Comment

stiverne has one of the best chins in the division, maybe only behind wach.

Comment

and yes, wilder's chin clearly isnt' glass. he took some big shots and settled back down quickly. this is HW. those things will put you to sleep if you aren't sturdy.

stiverne isn't the biggest hitter in the division, but he's got a big left hook that he turns over very well, and he's so big that you figure his right hand is like a freight train when he's at the right distance.

Comment

Working...
                    X