Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder: I Can't Wait To Fight Tyson Fury!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder: I Can't Wait To Fight Tyson Fury!

Now that Deontay Wilder (33-0, 32KOs) is the WBC heavyweight champion, talk turned to his future fights.

First, he wants to mix it up with the braggadocios Tyson Fury (23-0, 17KOs), a fighter he seems to respect.
    [Click Here To Read More]

He will flatten Fury, the shots that Stiverne took would lay Tyson out . Wilder is the end for Fury and he is best advised to steer clear....BOMB SQUAD !!

Comment

i hope it happens, would be a hell of a fight and a good fight for the division

Comment

Any fighter less than 6'5 I think unless they have a style as good as Cus D'amato taught has no future in the Heavyweight Division, nor a legacy. Effective head movement, slipping shots and making an opponent pay or scared to miss therefore nullifying his game is essential for any shorter opponent. Plus a great head and body attack, fluid and fast combos. Add to that game changing power too.

Comment

Originally posted by cuzzlo View Post
          Any fighter less than 6'5 I think unless they have a style as good as Cus D'amato taught has no future in the Heavyweight Division, nor a legacy. Effective head movement, slipping shots and making an opponent pay or scared to miss therefore nullifying his game is essential for any shorter opponent. Plus a great head and body attack, fluid and fast combos. Add to that game changing power too.
          Tyson, Patterson and Frazier all had these and it would have been impossible for them to achieve had they not. However, a good taller boxer puncher that can move effectively with fast hands or bludgeoning power will destroy them if they are lax or complacent..see Hearns v Duran, Tyson v Douglas, Frazier v Foreman 1 and 2. THE FUTURE OF THE SMALLER HEAVYWEIGHT IS OVER, or will only reignite via Cus' fundamentals.Maybe we need a Superheavy Div.

Comment

He would destroy Fury...

Tyson Fury...the man with the most deceiving name ever,for he is neither.

Comment

It'd be a good fight , I think Fury would try to make it ugly.

Not an easy fight, props to Wilder if it happens next.

Comment

if the poor deluded fool known as deontay wilder were ever fool enough to step into the ring with tyson fury the beating the alabama jackass would sustain would be unprecedented in the history of boxing by the way how many bare knuckle fights has wilder had

Comment

Originally posted by skinnystev View Post
                  if the poor deluded fool known as deontay wilder were ever fool enough to step into the ring with tyson fury the beating the alabama jackass would sustain would be unprecedented in the history of boxing by the way how many bare knuckle fights has wilder had
                  are you saying fury had some bare knuckle fights? well, if i had known that, i wouldnt have picked wilder to beat fury. hell. now that i know fury has fought bare knuckles, i dont even give wlad much of a chance.

Comment

Wilder, early.

I had Wilder beating Fury even before last night, but he impressed me a great deal to make me more certain.

Comment

Working...
                    X