Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Abel Sanchez: Stiverne Could Wear Wilder Out After Five

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Abel Sanchez: Stiverne Could Wear Wilder Out After Five

LOS ANGELES -- Add another person to the list who thinks Bermane Stiverne wins if Deontay Wilder doesn't stop him early.

Abel Sanchez broke down the big heavyweight title fight set for Saturday in Las Vegas.

"I see the first four or five rounds, if Wilder can get him out in the first four or five rounds, then Wilder wins by knockout," Sanchez told BoxingScene.com at a GGG news conference last week. "If he doesn't get him out, Stiverne may just wear him down and stop him late or get a decision because he wins most of the later rounds.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Head movement

Stiverne relies on right hand counters no head movement he needs that to slip jab stay inside work over slim body a few rounds plus inside is away from power zone then when he's drunk mug him let wilder get wild from outside with sloppy right hand bombs counter with his own right or left hook good night Irene

Comment

Dream

The dream is wilder from body to style is heavy version of hearns. Skinny legs and body but lacks hearns all time jab boxing ability never was out boxed only hurt. Lacks hearns awesome left hook to body. Remains to be seen if right is real what is real is same way hearns was beat that's how you beat wilder rough him up body then when he can't move head takes strategy but Barkley did it

Comment

Questionable

Well, i dont even think that stiverne has the stamina to go 12 hard rounds that wears wilder out. I also feel that stiverne is a little bit to flat flooted, and that will make it hard for him to reach wilder. Since i dont see stiverne in top condition, he wont waste to much energy to cut the distance since he knows he will gas out. I can only see this end one way, Wilder by TKO or KO.

Comment

Originally posted by Corap View Post
          Well, i dont even think that stiverne has the stamina to go 12 hard rounds that wears wilder out. I also feel that stiverne is a little bit to flat flooted, and that will make it hard for him to reach wilder. Since i dont see stiverne in top condition, he wont waste to much energy to cut the distance since he knows he will gas out. I can only see this end one way, Wilder by TKO or KO.
          Lots of errors bro! Stiverne has proven he has the stamina to go 12 - did it in his first fight against Areola. Go on youtube and watch how Stiverne fights tall heavyweights, he KO'D price with head gear on. Stiverne about a week ago said he will come in between 237 and 243 this is his optimum fighting weight and he came I at 239 - Stiverne is going to hurt Wilder - Wilder has a basketball Fram - when you get hit the whole body absorbes the blow - Wilder has very small legs this is why he wear those 4 foot long shorts..

Comment

Stamina

What are you basing that Stiverne can't go 12 brisk rounds when he has against a contender and wilder has never been more than 4? Another clueless fan sad with all the sites around you can't do your homework boxrec gives you everything and we are supposed to believe predictions when you never saw fights

Comment

Originally posted by bronx7 View Post
              What are you basing that Stiverne can't go 12 brisk rounds when he has against a contender and wilder has never been more than 4? Another clueless fan sad with all the sites around you can't do your homework boxrec gives you everything and we are supposed to believe predictions when you never saw fights
              Boxing is a cruel sport... It makes this^^ kind of post seem stupid after the fact!!! Hmm.

P34c3

Comment

Lmao .........

Comment

Working...
                X