No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Stiverne, Wilder Trade Harsh Words at MGM Grand

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Stiverne, Wilder Trade Harsh Words at MGM Grand

LAS VEGAS - There is no love lost between WBC Heavyweight World Champion Bermane "B. Ware" Stiverne and unbeaten No. 1 contender Deontay "The Bronze Bomber" Wilder, who didn't mince words while participating in often tense, trash-talking-filled volatile final press conference Thursday for the "Return to Glory: Bermane Stiverne vs. Deontay Wilder" fight card taking place this Saturday, Jan. 17, live on SHOWTIME (10 p.m. ET/7 p.m. PT) from the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas. [Click Here To Read More]

''Speaking of vacation, didn't you go on vacation for domestic...'' Oh shiiiit Bermane went there.

Wilder a great role model and great for da sport doe

Comment

"Ridiculous suit"-Stiverne

That's the first thing I thought when I saw Wilder too. Looked like he went shopping in Bradley's closet lol

Comment

I was watching this while going berserk lol yelling boooomb squad in front of my TV all hyped up. I'm so pumped for this one. I love that raw emotion and angst by Wilder man, he's got that true hunger and desire to seriously hurt a mudafoka. I love fighters like that. I am primal savage when it comes to fighting. I'm going with the worst of intentions Saturday night as a fan, BOOOOMMMBBB SQUAAAADDD!!!!

However, I liked when Stiverne said "I'm ready to catch a case" Sounded pretty badass BUT WAR WILDEEERR!!! I love this fight all around!

Comment

Stiverne is one cool cat

Comment

Im very excited for this fight right here. It's been a long time coming since we've had an american heavyweight champion, A LONG TIME! Wilders time is now and i predict a late round KO. And the new.

Comment

Stiverne has the same confidence as he did against Arreola I see the same results here Stiverne stops Wilder with in 5 rounds

Comment

ok...that was great...im even more hyped now

Comment

Can't wait for tomorrow. BOMB SQUAD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
                    I was watching this while going berserk lol yelling boooomb squad in front of my TV all hyped up. I'm so pumped for this one. I love that raw emotion and angst by Wilder man, he's got that true hunger and desire to seriously hurt a mudafoka. I love fighters like that. I am primal savage when it comes to fighting. I'm going with the worst of intentions Saturday night as a fan, BOOOOMMMBBB SQUAAAADDD!!!!

However, I liked when Stiverne said "I'm ready to catch a case" Sounded pretty badass BUT WAR WILDEEERR!!! I love this fight all around!

Can you believe this? We actually agree on something lol. When Stiverne said that **** I got EXTTTRAAA hyped. Man that was a cold ass line.

Comment

Working...
                    X