No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Garcia: I Don't Want Rios To Get Hurt at This Stage

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Garcia: I Don't Want Rios To Get Hurt at This Stage

Less than two weeks away from part 3 of the trilogy, Alvarado/Rios III, today in Denver, Colorado, Mike ‘303’ Alvarado (34-3, 23 KO’s) and Brandon ‘Bam Bam’ Rios (32-3-1, 23 KO’s) of Oxnard, California, were part of a media day where the Denver press converged on Delgado‘s Boxing & Martial Arts Gym to see how these two warriors are feeling.

The fight will be held on Saturday night, January 24 at the 1st BANK CENTER in Broomfield, Colorado, the vacant WBO International welterweight title on the line in the scheduled for 12 rounds main event. It will be televised by HBO.
    [Click Here To Read More]

War BAM BAM!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      Less than two weeks away from part 3 of the trilogy, Alvarado/Rios III, today in Denver, Colorado, Mike ‘303’ Alvarado (34-3, 23 KO’s) and Brandon ‘Bam Bam’ Rios (32-3-1, 23 KO’s) of Oxnard, California, were part of a media day where the Denver press converged on Delgado‘s Boxing & Martial Arts Gym to see how these two warriors are feeling.

The fight will be held on Saturday night, January 24 at the 1st BANK CENTER in Broomfield, Colorado, the vacant WBO International welterweight title on the line in the scheduled for 12 rounds main event. It will be televised by HBO.
      [Click Here To Read More]
      Rios has had slurred speech the last few years. He's had a good run. Let's hope he steps out before he gets any further brain damage.

Comment

his boy Nonito got knocked out cold, im sure Garcia has seen enough

Comment

It's exactly why I'm not a fan of this fight. I don't know, it's just not cool. But I'm a fan of the sport already, who am I to judge? SMH.

Comment

As someone who was born, raised and still lives in Oxnard I find it annoying and hilarious how Robert Garcia always feels the need to talk about Oxnard anytime he can in such a negative light. When I was younger, yes Oxnard was very gang infested and wild but it's nothing like that today. He really needs to get off that one.

Comment

This fight is borderline unethical. Both look shot to pieces.

On a personal note, Rios may not be the brightest guy, but looks like a good dude. Maybe he and Robert can save Alvarado before doing himself real damage, like Ward helped Gatti find some balance. Dude needs to leave Denver asap.

Comment

Working...
              X