No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Stiverne, Wilder Face To Face at Tense Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Stiverne, Wilder Face To Face at Tense Presser

LAS VEGAS - There is no love lost between WBC Heavyweight World Champion Bermane "B. Ware" Stiverne and unbeaten No. 1 contender Deontay "The Bronze Bomber" Wilder, who didn't mince words while participating in often tense, trash-talking-filled volatile final press conference Thursday for the "Return to Glory: Bermane Stiverne vs. Deontay Wilder" fight card taking place this Saturday, Jan. 17, live on SHOWTIME (10 p.m. ET/7 p.m. PT) from the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This is going to be fun even if for perhaps the no. 2 spot at HW. I have not be so excited for an upcoming fight in a couple years.

Comment

I am SO READY for this ****!!!!! STIVERNE BOY YOU IN FOR A WORLD OF TROUBLE THIS SATURDAY. That serious tough guy act ain't gonna do **** for your life on Saturday. It's OVER baby!! BOOOOMBBBBB SQUUUAAAADDDD!!!!! LET'S GOOOOO!! I'M GOING PSYCHO ON STAURDAY NIGHT!!! DRUNK AS ****!!!

Comment

Forget Wilder vs Stiverne, I am PUMPED UP for the dishwasher vs LSC!!! WAR Dishwasher!!!

Comment

Wilder could pop him in the face from that distance without even moving.

Comment

Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
            Forget Wilder vs Stiverne, I am PUMPED UP for the dishwasher vs LSC!!! WAR Dishwasher!!!
            LMAO, I knew he was a scrub but I didn't know he scrubbed dishes for a living too.

Comment

I'm truly excited about the fight and find the match up to be very interesting. As the date approaches the pressure is building very well and people are actually taking notice so it's great for hw division and boxing. Hope it's a great fight!!!!

Comment

****ing pumped for this fight. Stiverne has weird punches. It's like they start slow and midway turn into rockets. Good power and chin too. I'm curious to see how Wilder's chin hold up. That reach though. I got Stiverne. Either way, there's going to be a knockout and I'm probably going to be standing on my coffee table throughout the fight.

Comment

Im ready for this fight

got my tix. me and my boy are bout to go H.A.M
                  Got $50 on Stiverne and $50 that it ends b4 the 10th round!
                  Last edited by mrlopez; 01-15-2015, 11:03 PM.

Comment

Can someone embed this for me:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xgos8uvlYp4

Comment

Working...
                    X