No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Guerrero-Thurman, Broner, Garcia, NBC Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Guerrero-Thurman, Broner, Garcia, NBC Presser

As reported earlier by BoxingScene.com, details of Al Haymon’s newly launched boxing series on NBC have finally been revealed during an invite-only press conference held Wednesday morning at the network’s headquarters in New York City.

The series – titled “Premiere Boxing Champions” – will kick off March 7 at MGM Grand in Las Vegas, Nevada. Headlining the card, unbeaten welterweight knockout artist Keith Thurman will face former three-division champion Robert Guerrero. In the co-feature, Adrien Broner – also a former titlist in three weight classes – will face John Molina Jr. [Click Here To Read More]

Got dayum Broner lost his neck...

Comment

the Leonard,duran,and hearns pics are classics

Comment

props to haymon, making me eat crow. Hope this continues.

I got thurman, molina, garcia.
        Last edited by TRTboy; 01-14-2015, 03:56 PM.

Comment

Can't wait these are some good fights. I got...
          Thurman over Guerrero
          Broner over Molina
          Garcia over Peterson

Comment

Thurman is going to destroy Robert Guerrero.I'm talking about slumped against the ropes on his knees bad. Broner should beat Molina but you never know, Molina can detonate a right hand on Broner at anytime during the fight while losing every round.

On another note, Why is John Molina's head blocking the 5 next to his L on his record doe?
            Last edited by lightsout15; 01-14-2015, 04:03 PM.

Comment

Haymon really is trying to copy the UFC model, the name is the only problem I have, unless every fight is going to have a championship main event why even name it premiere boxing champions?

Its like trying to use the Ultimate fighting championship.

PBC and UFC.

That is the only downside of this is the name, change it.

come up with a better name, but I like the idea so far, these are the top dogs or young guns and they are fighting on Free TV on NBC and they got the 3 legends being apart of it leonard, hearns and duran all three were built on Free TV and were house hold names back in the 70s and 80s and 90s.

Comment

Aside from Molina and Peterson they look like a drag troupe.....wow!!!!

I know Ray switch hits but the rest of the fellas need to man up.....

Comment

Broner is going to take a beating that has FOTY candidate on it.

Comment

Broner is stead fighting bums. Damn Haymon sucks.

Comment

Working...
                    X