No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Stiverne, Wilder Grand Arrivals To MGM Grand

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Stiverne, Wilder Grand Arrivals To MGM Grand

LAS VEGAS – “RETURN TO GLORY: Stiverne vs. Wilder” fight week is officially here as WBC Heavyweight World Champion Bermane “B. Ware” Stiverne, undefeated No. 1 challenger Deontay “The Bronze Bomber” Wilder, Hall of Fame promoter Don King, WBC Super Bantamweight Champion Leo “Terremoto” Santa Cruz and all the fighters on the SHOWTIME CHAMPIONSHIP BOXING® tripleheader live on SHOWTIME® (10 p.m. ET/7 p.m. PT) this Saturday, Jan. 17, made their grand arrivals at MGM Grand this afternoon. [Click Here To Read More]

I can't believe this isn't on HBO, and Alvarado Rios 3 is.

HBO boxing is slipping. I might have to pick up a showtime subscription.

Comment

Originally posted by Genius~ View Post
      I can't believe this isn't on HBO, and Alvarado Rios 3 is.

HBO boxing is slipping. I might have to pick up a showtime subscription.
      That's the way to go man. As soon as I saw GB jump ship, I subscribed to SHO as well.

Now I just enjoy both and not worry about which networks fight will be on.

Alvarado-Rios 3 is gonna be good though for real.

ANYHOW, can't wait for this one. I can't believe it is finally here after the past few months of uncertainty whether this fight was actually going to happen or not. This is going to be one hell of a fight for real. BOOOOOOMBBBB SQUAAAAADDDD!!!!!!

Comment

Expect fireworks!!

Comment

Santa Cruz dad looking like a g. He always has the same facial expression

Comment

Agree with Genius, interesting to see whether HBO can arrange the Klitschko fight in NY

Comment

I'm more interested in watching Amir Imam fight. People will start hopping on the bandwagon soon enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronsky View Post
                I'm more interested in watching Amir Imam fight. People will start hopping on the bandwagon soon enough.
                When I first saw him fight I was definitely feelin the nickname.. "Young Master"

I think I just like Kung Fu movies tho.

Comment

santa cruz **** you

Comment

santa cruz coard

Comment

Working...
                    X